Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Taliban taxi drivers of London ... this reads like a Chris Morris spoof...

Probably isn't too far from the truth unfortunately.

Although involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan has most likely increased the terror threat in the UK I wouldn't be surprised if there was a further short term increase immediately post 2015 - when the UK pulls out it won't just be the British military coming home.

No. They will bring with them many millions of £s worth of Heroin - just as the Russians did before them (and it didn't do them any harm, did it?

Well, apart from the creation of the Russian mafia, creating ghettoes full of junkies in every Russian city, collapsing the Soviet Union from the inside out etc...

an insult from you has no relevance, most left minded people don't support UK citizens joining the Taliban, you think they are the same as the working class men who joined the International Brigade, madness!

Supporting UK citizens joining the Taliban? Or merely refusing to recognise an arbitrary distinction between people fighting in Afghanistan based on which side they got suckered in by?

Fuck off.

fuck the lot of you cunts.
you support people who shoot at british troops so fuck you

afganistan like somalis is a fuck hole that no good comes out of fuck we got trident lets fucking use it problem solved in under 3 minutes
some cultres just need removing from the planet.

Fuck off Adolf.

Interesting. Can't say I meet many people who share your views though, ChrisFilter. The rarity of such an opinion must be part of its appeal for you, no?

Something not mentioned is that many of them go home for 2-3 months - often during the winter here - to see family and of course fall into the culture and ways of their family and village at home.

It's not like they suddenly sign a contract and enlist, resistence is what they've done most of their lives against several invaders; they stockpile wood for the winter, they carry out other chores, they go with the other men to do what they do.

Then they come back here, often building up the years of UK residence to they can naturalise and bring the family here. Much better fututre for the children - educated, NHS, less likely to get blown up by Americans.

They don't usually 'do' politics, and aren't concerned beyond wanting a better future for the childen and wanting a homeland free of invaders.

NO THEY JUST FUCKING STOCKPILED IT.
so the taliban are ok then cunt
look, I appreciate you're angry, as a squaddie, but it's affecting your reasoning ability. Namely; the far wider question is whether we should be there at all.
I certainly don't want to see British soldiers dying in Afghanistan, or fighting and dying anywhere.
e2a: The real villains are the people who sent them there and keep them there, fighting an unjust, unwinnable, senseless war. and that doesn't mean I think the taliban are anything other than scumbags too.

I don't support the Taliban and I cannot stand the few Taliban supporters that I have met both whether they be the professional left anti imperialists or the jihaad nutters.

I watched the EDL/MAC scuffle on youtube and the first thing that came into my mind was that I would have probably tried to grab the MAC flag if I had been in the same subway.

I don't think it'd be interesting.

In fact, it'd be pretty boring cooped up inside Hut 7 of the Bracknell Centre for Ethnic Consciousness once Nick Griffin had been elected President-for-Life.

All press-ups, random beatings and Mike Oldfield's In Gaude Jubilate at full volume through the camp's PA system.

why anyone Chris?
I'll answer for me. It's not a state I have any stake in. It's a bosses state. I have no wish to reinforce the bosses state in excluding working people our rulers find objectionable. I would like to see a strong workers movement be the entity that takes political action against those it disagrees with as they manifest themselves. But that won't include immigration controls while the state is still a capitalist state.

I watched the EDL/MAC scuffle on youtube and the first thing that came into my mind was that I would have probably tried to grab the MAC flag if I had been in the same subway.
So your first instinct in such a situation would be to side with the fascists and to attack the darkies?

Something not mentioned is that many of them go home for 2-3 months - often during the winter here - to see family and of course fall into the culture and ways of their family and village at home.

It's not like they suddenly sign a contract and enlist, resistence is what they've done most of their lives against several invaders; they stockpile wood for the winter, they carry out other chores, they go with the other men to do what they do.

Then they come back here, often building up the years of UK residence to they can naturalise and bring the family here. Much better fututre for the children - educated, NHS, less likely to get blown up by Americans.

They don't usually 'do' politics, and aren't concerned beyond wanting a better future for the childen and wanting a homeland free of invaders.
Good post

Interesting. Can't say I meet many people who share your views though, ChrisFilter. The rarity of such an opinion must be part of its appeal for you, no?
The rightness or otherwise of any view is not defined by the amount of people that agree with it.

Again, why not start by asking him to do that instead of suggesting that he wants to 'attack the darkies'?

Is that such a far fetched thing to do? Or an unreasonable thing to expect?

Back
Top Bottom