Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The dog thread is better than the cat thread, because it features dogs.

Frosty morning on the common ❄️💙

53354666366_cf782b98f2_h.jpg

53354889523_8b486ce782_h.jpg

53354666451_fcbff3f91d_h.jpg

53354889648_9dbe501166_h.jpg

Warp drive engaged
Although you can see why he was a terrible racer and only did 6 months on the track - legs all over the shop; he's a drag racer really; good in a straight line, not so much on the turns. The 2nd picture in the first post above - wtf is his outside leg doing? When he turns, his arse wobbles all over the place; if it's wet, it's 50:50 whether his bum slides out. I'm always half expecting him to high side it :facepalm::D

How it should look:

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 13.03.08.png

Just got home from a rather tiring day and Mungo has done wet poos on the sitting room floor. He must have been very uncomfortable and desperate, poor love, and he’s gone upstairs as he knows it’s not an ok thing to have done, I haven’t said a word about it, just let him out and given him his dinner. Just steeling myself for the clean up.

I'm probably being a grumpy old bastard but I'm not really into all the dog clips/memes. I get alerts and think, cool; urb dog but then it's not. Are they not for the bandwidth thread instead?

Not having a pop, welty; if everyone else is down with it, I'll stfu :)

I'm probably being a grumpy old bastard but I'm not really into all the dog clips/memes. I get alerts and think, cool; urb dog but then it's not. Are they not for the bandwidth thread instead?

Not having a pop, welty; if everyone else is down with it, I'll stfu :)
I feel the same

Yes she's fine thanks Saunders. This was from a while ago when she was going to have an op and was trying it on for size. :D She ended up not having the operation because her liver function tests weren't great and they didn't want to do the general anaesthetic. Turns out the nasty burst lump on her face healed by itself and they said she didn't need any further treatment.

Some Boo, since he is Ted’s best friend.

Now it is winter and the range stove is permanently on, often in combination with the heated floor, Boo’s favourite spot is this corner, which is super-warm. I’ve put a bit of vet bed down for him, to make it cosier. Sometimes, Ted sits on top of Boo because he likes the spot too, but mostly he lets the old cat just have it.

IMG_0697.jpeg

Notice the tongue sticking out while he’s sleeping, which he obviously thought was cool when he saw Ted doing it

IMG_0696.jpeg

Some Boo, since he is Ted’s best friend.

Now it is winter and the range stove is permanently on, often in combination with the heated floor, Boo’s favourite spot is this corner, which is super-warm. I’ve put a bit of vet bed down for him, to make it cosier. Sometimes, Ted sits on top of Boo because he likes the spot too, but mostly he lets the old cat just have it.

View attachment 402154

Notice the tongue sticking out while he’s sleeping, which he obviously thought was cool when he saw Ted doing it

View attachment 402155
Oh these photos of Boo really caught my heart, memories of old cat ❤️

Back
Top Bottom