Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The dog thread is better than the cat thread, because it features dogs.

Hope everyone's dogs did alright with the fireworks this year. Cara has been okay this year. I assume we'll get double the panic next year as payback :hmm:

Sorry for your loss of a very good boy Steel Icarus x
elder dog totally oblivious as always, the young one was traumatised, wouldn't even come for a toilet walk after dark after the 5th, to be honest there were still plenty going off.

Hope everyone's dogs did alright with the fireworks this year. Cara has been okay this year. I assume we'll get double the panic next year as payback :hmm:

Blue seemed OK but with Diwali too, he's a bit of a wreck. He's now scared of going out in the dark which isn't great as he's getting walked in the dark morning & eve. He'll go but shakes so much you can see his whole body juddering. Still got a good appetite though and isn't chewing stuff which he's done when anxious before. Hopefully he'll pull himself together but probably just in time for New Year's...

Cassie is a wreck. She's not so bad during the day but at around 4pm she starts shaking at any louder than normal noise. I've been having to remember to take her out for a wee before that or else she'll hold it all night. She's also not eating her dinner. She's spending a lot of time wedged between my son's bed and the wall, she seems to feel safer there.

81doGMB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom