Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

the bnp ?

running? ruining? ruing?

*shakes fist at keyboard*

snoop_dogg_pimphand_by_darkblademaster777-d692euu.jpg

he cant do much he is skint !1!

He's not "skint" though is he? Being bankrupt and skint aren't the same thing...when assets are in the names of other family members...

I'll make a little prediction for you.

He'll come out of bankruptcy quite soon, if he hasn't already and then he'll be made bankrupt again at some point this year, most likely spring / summer.

He can't help himself. He thinks he's some kind of legal expert, but he's not. He just keeps twisting, until he's bust.

All good machinery, when I first started work I was often involved in the use and refurbishment of pre-war Skoda machine tools.

The printing works my cousin worked for in the '70s used 1930s-vintage Skoda machine tools for toolmaking/making parts for their presses. Apparently their Skoda lathes and mills were incredibly robust and easy to repair.

Griffin was ousted by the BNP who now have Adam Walker in charge (who was nicked after chasing some kids with a knife). the membership is down to a couple of 1,000. there's not much in the petty cash tin, and many members/supporters will happily follow UKIP and avoid being called 'racist.' The NF are still cut in 2 squabbling over who gets the official name. Britain First has been getting many headlines but whether this turns into votes is unlikely. Griffin started British Voice, walked from that, and set-up British Unity which will no doubt fall apart. the chance of Griffin uniting any elements of the far right is unlikely as he has alienated almost everyone.

Griffin was ousted by the BNP who now have Adam Walker in charge (who was nicked after chasing some kids with a knife). the membership is down to a couple of 1,000. there's not much in the petty cash tin, and many members/supporters will happily follow UKIP and avoid being called 'racist.' The NF are still cut in 2 squabbling over who gets the official name. Britain First has been getting many headlines but whether this turns into votes is unlikely. Griffin started British Voice, walked from that, and set-up British Unity which will no doubt fall apart. the chance of Griffin uniting any elements of the far right is unlikely as he has alienated almost everyone.
i suppose the only thing left for him is to join paul pitt in the south east alliance. which will probably be moribund by march.

poor old pauly poos has had a pretty rough time: crap telly appearance shown mainly shouting at cops; shite turn out at dover and fash put on their arses, van confiscated etc; and a hefty twattling from antifa.

its funny griffin hates farage because ukip get taken seriously !

i think griffin has been drastically sidelined by the 'amusing' user-friendly racism of UKIP as they attract many of the BNPs 'milder' supporters and have got the mainstream 'respectability' that he has always coveted, i.e., a serious political contender.

bloodyheckanblimey! from shirtfront:
'Slick Nick Griffin is back. His brand new global White nationalist Party. He is now a co founder of the Alliance of Peace and Freedom. A global European white nationalist party.'
this is all getting a bit sinatra comeback wise.

bloodyheckanblimey! from shirtfront:
'Slick Nick Griffin is back. His brand new global White nationalist Party. He is now a co founder of the Alliance of Peace and Freedom. A global European white nationalist party.'
this is all getting a bit sinatra comeback wise.
“...The first fact-finding mission organised by the European party Alliance for Peace and Freedom (APF) was held in Greece in December 2014 to investigate the issue of the political persecution against the Greek party Golden Dawn...The delegations was composed by MEP Udo Voigt, from Germany, MEP Lampros Fountulis, from Greece, MEP Geogios Epitideios, from Greece, the president of the APF and former MEP Roberto Fiore, from Italy, Mr. Michail Kusnetsov, a lawyer from Russia, and Mr. Michele Saponaro, a lawyer from Italy.”

Fiore: former Intl 3rd Position feller who griffclops knocked about with in his 'political soldier' days and very dodgy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom