Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*The Archers thread

Having bawled out Alice it would be "right" in the storyline for him to have a breakdown after all the job at risk stuff and baby loss and then become a hardcore drinker himself. Let's see how predictable the writers are.

Well the breakdown seems to be approaching, although the writing on the wall for tonight's episode is so large it could be seen from space!

So if Falon and Harrison split up it will open the door for George to make a play for his crush just before it all comes out for maximum drama!

I still think it coming out late and George in court for perverting the course of justice is the most likely final outcome. But it could be some time in the future yet...

Harrison seems intent on digging a massive trench between him and Fallon. I wonder whether they will survive as a couple?

Ha, good old Alice.
Let's get George in court to explain how he just happened to be at the site of the accident.
He'll crack under questioning and the truth will out.

I think Alice will be convicted and handed a custodial sentence before George will finally admit that it was him that was driving. If even then.

I think Alice will be convicted and handed a custodial sentence before George will finally admit that it was him that was driving. If even then.
He could end up doing fairly serious time himself then, although I guess Freddie vs George in young offenders experiences would be intresting...

He could end up doing fairly serious time himself then, although I guess Freddie vs George in young offenders experiences would be intresting...
His heroism may help to reduce his sentence.
He did pull Fallon out of a submerged car.
He's going to be hated by a lot of people though.

The Archers usually mirror current events in their storylines, but no election as far as I can recall?
The Archers is about 6 weeks ahead which is why they don't always get the weather right.
With a 6 week election cycle the episode for 4th July will already be in the bank. What they usually do with topical stories is squeeze in a conversation between two of the characters on the day.

Back
Top Bottom