Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*The Archers thread

Eddie will let it ride but Emma is less likely to. She will talk to Clarrie. I'm looking forward to the scene where Neil questions George.

I'm always wrong though. And why am I even wasting my time?

I reckon Joy might be a released from prison and given a new identity murderer (with fictitious back story of the majorette baton twirling mystery daughter Rochelle) and the head knock / shock makes her kill again

George is going to be a hero for a while until he is found out.
Alice is going to learn how to make prison wine.
Joy and Mick will stop faffing around and move in together.
Kristi Noam will shoot Bartleby for being too old and turn him into lasagne.

Hopefully George gets done for perverting the cause of justice. Fallon being pregnant was probably a plot twist I hadn't discovered. Is this also going to be the final moment we discover Rochelle doesn't actually exist or at least has cut off all contact with Joy?

No sign of George or Will.
They are going to string this out until Friday.
Alice will remember eventually and have it confirmed by the voicemail to Will.
George might do time for this...

Hopefully George gets done for perverting the cause of justice. Fallon being pregnant was probably a plot twist I hadn't discovered. Is this also going to be the final moment we discover Rochelle doesn't actually exist or at least has cut off all contact with Joy?
Rochelle’s proof of life still not ascertained, I reckon Joy might have made her up and it was a hallucination.

Fallon being pregnant feels like a non story to me, but it stirs the pot as Detective Dopey famously “really wanted to be a dad, mehhhtt” but respected Fallon didn’t want kids.

I was pretty unhappy how the Aldridge crew basically exonerated Alice, except Kate who was playing it right. Ok, Alice hasn’t actually driven the car when pissed but no one else knows that.

No sign of George or Will.
They are going to string this out until Friday.
Alice will remember eventually and have it confirmed by the voicemail to Will.
George might do time for this...
Well deleting the voicemail probably increases the severity as does Alice giving up Martha. I reckon we need at least Harrison confronting Alice and trying to get her done for the miscarriage before this comes out. Of course all that would put George away for longer 🤞

So he'll get off drink driving cos they will never prove it, but driving without insurance, without a licence and perverting the course of justice. With the aggravating factor of being an incel wanna be influencer? I'd say life is the only reasonable sentence.

A natural reaction considering the info he had.
Tbf, he was the big twat when he discovered fallin was pregnant.

“We’re going to have a baby”

No, you’re not you cunt, the person carrying said bunch of cells has long since told you she doesn’t want any.

It was a really well written episode tho

Just listened to the omnibus. I don't understand why they haven't immediately put Alice into rehab

ETA: But basically because it's a public information vehicle that wants to get across the message that no one can make her - she's really got to want to go. They are maybe recalling how it was too easy and unbelievable the way Alistair gave up his gambling addiction.

Is it not an excuse to get her into the same place as Harry cos I'm pretty sure after their fling she's up the duff anyway and they've not squeezed the life completely out of that storyline.

ETA: But basically because it's a public information vehicle that wants to get across the message that no one can make her - she's really got to want to go. They are maybe recalling how it was too easy and unbelievable the way Alistair gave up his gambling addiction.

Yeah, only the courts can make her go. She's not listening to her family.
She's using her guilt as an excuse to drink for now but once George is exposed as a fraud she might try to stop again.

George's lies are going to impact Ed and Emerrrrr's new business too when it all comes out. If he isn't sussed then the pressure of being a hero will flip his lid.

We haven't had the police interviews yet. Alice is on bail, but have they questioned George? or will that come from the journos or indeed the online speculation that always trails round after any kind of hero?

Perhaps Alice will remember

Perhaps George will be caught out in a lie

Perhaps it won't be rectified at all

Perhaps Alice will top herself ..

We haven't had the police interviews yet. Alice is on bail, but have they questioned George? or will that come from the journos or indeed the online speculation that always trails round after any kind of hero?
I don't think anyone has even asked George how he happened to be at the site of the crash yet.
It's a basic rule of soaps that secrets always come out in the end though.
It's just a matter of when.
Before or after Alice goes to court?
Will Alice spend time in prison first?
Most importantly will it affect the cricket results and will Darington sledge George with shouts of ''baby killer'' at the crease?

It'll all have to come out

"You're a hero George"
"No, no I'm not"
"Yes, yes you are you were really brave going into the water like that"
"No I'm really not just leave me alone"
"Stop being so modest George you should get a medal"
"No I shouldn't I was driving not Alice ALL RIGHT? :mad:"
"WHAT?????"

Back
Top Bottom