Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*The Archers thread

I keep taking calls when I should be listening to the Archers.

It is quite a pain, when I take a call I mute my radio and chat with my caller but often I have muted the Archers and miss an episode. Grr can't always listen to the weekend omnibus either.

Does it matter?

Probably not, but I want to listen when Rob turns up to hassle Helen .. :)

I keep taking calls when I should be listening to the Archers.

It is quite a pain, when I take a call I mute my radio and chat with my caller but often I have muted the Archers and miss an episode. Grr can't always listen to the weekend omnibus either.

Does it matter?

Probably not, but I want to listen when Rob turns up to hassle Helen .. :)
He's already hassling her long distance and quite inventively. I don't suppose the snap hygiene inspection was due to a random complaint. Then there's his application for access to Henree. Which is greatly assisted by Lee's cunningly engineered criminal record for violence. Clever Rob! Whatever will he do next? I'm sure the dairy window is going to feature.

The long predicted kiss has finally happened. I hadn’t realise that the actress playing Stella used to be in EastEnders

I had wondered where Roy of the Racists has been, who will step in at Grey Gables?

Jill was sounding a bit croaky, was wondering if she’d be killed off over Christmas.

I must say I feel spared from there being no village panto or show this year.

I had wondered where Roy of the Racists has been, who will step in at Grey Gables?

Jill was sounding a bit croaky, was wondering if she’d be killed off over Christmas.

I must say I feel spared from there being no village panto or show this year.
Wasn’t Roy the baby with the hare lip?

No panto? Whatever happened to Linda?

I’ve not missed an episode since approx 2008, and was a very intermittent listener prior to that.
I'm similar but mainly becuase I moved to the podcast and have my phone set to download. I've gone through months occasionally of not listening but then go on a long drive somewhere and listen to 6 hrs of episodes back to back!

I'm similar but mainly becuase I moved to the podcast and have my phone set to download. I've gone through months occasionally of not listening but then go on a long drive somewhere and listen to 6 hrs of episodes back to back!

I use 15 hour audiobooks for long drives. I wish audiobooks had come on a stick when I was driving 50,000+ miles a year.

I use 15 hour audiobooks for long drives. I wish audiobooks had come on a stick when I was driving 50,000+ miles a year.
I do that as well, on holidays with a lot of driving I often pick a kindle book that has an audible narration and use Amazons magic to sync between where I read to and where I listen to.

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take

I was fast forwarding through virtually the whole of Sunday's episode for the cringe. :eek:

Fucking cricket and fucking George and fucking Bartelby videos :mad: I'm hoping they do to him what a neighbour did to their horse last year. It was ancient and after a visit to the vet one day they dug a hole :(.

The horse recovered, so for two weeks it was wandering around the field with a hole dug specifically for it

It didn't last long. :(

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take

I was fast forwarding through virtually the whole of Sunday's episode for the cringe. :eek:

Fucking cricket and fucking George and fucking Bartelby videos :mad: I'm hoping they do to him what a neighbour did to their horse last year. It was ancient and after a visit to the vet one day they dug a hole :(.

The horse recovered, so for two weeks it was wandering around the field with a hole dug specifically for it

It didn't last long. :(
It'll liven up when the Bull gets firebombed...

I had to turn it off for good last night because it had got too ridiculous even for me, what with the suitcase mixup (as old as the hills, that one). The script writers are just taking the piss.

Back
Top Bottom