Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Thatcher is dead

This account claims to be tweeting quotes and comments from Fatch beyond the grave...who knew she memed?

Thatchers moral compass, and anybody who shares its direction, are so far off the wall and in such a state of denial about the damage of 'free markets' that their opinions can be discounted. Such politics are a sick sick joke. Allowing the 'invisible hand' free reign is still delivering us all to hell very quickly. The Amazon burns for profit, the great barrier reef dies from global warming and profit, crops fail from the same malady. The great god profit pre existed Thatcher but her ideas and contempt for working people accelerated the collapse that we now come to see as normal. i fear its too late for us.

I think anyone delighting over the death of an ill elderly woman needs to have a wee look for their moral compass, it has obviously been lost.
Nah, fuck off. She started a particular destruction of this country and set a bunch of evil cunts down a path they continue to tread today. So fuck her, fuck her toxic legacy and particularly fuck every single cunt that views her with anything other than hatred.

Fortunately for everyone, Thatcher's policies led to a new era of peace, prosperity and international cooperation, creating the world of economic and political stability we know today.
Yes, quite. Thatcher ism has only gone from strength to strength.

That male model is so ridiculously handsome. I thought that when the picture was all over the place on it’s viral outing a few years ago.
His angry girlfriend could be the twin sister of someone I know - and that's how she'd react in that situation, as well. . . so this one always freaks me out a bit.

ffdf9476a23c54d1d9394b3bb9ad2efeb29e9e67.jpg

It must be such a strange experience to have your face become a meme. Can't remember if it was on here or somewhere else that I saw someone post the Hide the Pain Harold article:

The SNP founder was a Nazi sympathiser, as were many of the members at that time. This is a checkable historical fact.

The SNP at the moment are producing huge merriment amongst those not adhering to the cult. Mike Russell's comment that it is their biggest crisis in 50 years is a beauty. It is the end of the SNP and the end of their divisive politics.

The Chief Executive having to resign for lying about membership numbers? Ye Gods, the utter arrogance of the man.

Even with the absolute state the SNP in are at the moment, I wouldn't bet a testicle on either Labour or the Tories beating them in Scotland.

Back
Top Bottom