Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Taskmaster

They don't do as many team tasks as other series.
I prefer tasks they really have to think about.
I still like it though and look forward to Thursday nights...Taskmaster, Rob & Romesh and Scouting for toys...wonderful night in :D

I loved last nights....TMI alert I actually wet myself laughing when the sausages in the cement mixer hit Alex and Chris in their faces :D:D:D

I loved last nights....TMI alert I actually wet myself laughing when the sausages in the cement mixer hit Alex and Chris in their faces :D:D:D
Chris...." I swallowed some sausage".... It's set me off again! :D:D:D

A couple of weeks ago I started binging the series they've uploaded to their official YouTube channel. Quite a few enjoyable moments, one of my favourites being Ed Gamble and David Baddiel's "teamwork" during the back-drawing task.

Shame really that it took so long for me to discover this show, I vaguely remember seeing adverts on the street for it ages back, and something about them kinda put me off. I guess they didn't effectively put across the comedic element which I enjoy.

A couple of weeks ago I started binging the series they've uploaded to their official YouTube channel. Quite a few enjoyable moments, one of my favourites being Ed Gamble and David Baddiel's "teamwork" during the back-drawing task.

Shame really that it took so long for me to discover this show, I vaguely remember seeing adverts on the street for it ages back, and something about them kinda put me off. I guess they didn't effectively put across the comedic element which I enjoy.
I only discovered it a couple of years ago but have gone back and watched them all.

Like you I didnt realise it was going to quite as funny as it is.

I'm rewatching the episodes and watching S7E4 and the task with the lift, there is a sign next to the lift "When nothing goes right, go left " :cool:

Alright for a start. Two actual celebrities, one guy I've seen on C4/YT and two strangers. I'll be watching religiously, so whatevs...

Ok, just recovered from tonights.
John Kearns: "I'd look mad if I said to the pharmacist..."
Others: "Woah hang on, where are you getting your ducks!?".

I laughed so much I had to pause it and then because I was laughing so hard I started properly crying for a few minutes :facepalm:
I'm still half way between crying and laughing writing this :D

When Greg referred to Dara's breakfast photo as That Old Man I proper laughed out loud, and rewound it a few times.

Dara really laughed too

Ok, just recovered from tonights.
John Kearns: "I'd look mad if I said to the pharmacist..."
Others: "Woah hang on, where are you getting your ducks!?".

I laughed so much I had to pause it and then because I was laughing so hard I started properly crying for a few minutes :facepalm:
I'm still half way between crying and laughing writing this :D
I like that he wouldn't recant 👍

The New Year’s edition looks a bit shit. A boring athlete, a boring radio DJ, a celeb who used their reputation as a clever number cruncher to sell poor people high interest loans and two people who I can’t even be arsed to look up.
Anyone seen it? Is it as dull as it looks?

The New Year’s edition looks a bit shit. A boring athlete, a boring radio DJ, a celeb who used their reputation as a clever number cruncher to sell poor people high interest loans and two people who I can’t even be arsed to look up.
Anyone seen it? Is it as dull as it looks?
One of the others is Self Esteem (Rebecca Lucy Taylor) and I'm a bit in love with her.

I thought it was alright for the difference version.

Back
Top Bottom