Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Taskmaster

Good line up this series.

I very much like them all. They all have an endearing quality.

Although I think some of the tasks can be a little convoluted, I prefer the simple tasks of the earlier series.

ooh no, I hate it - Prime is way way better
Is there any way to turn off the autoplay? I want to browse without interruption
Overall, I sort of prefer Netflix but it's close. I would dearly love for Netflix to have Prime's X-Ray feature, though. No more having to pull out the phone and Google things when I see someone and think "Who's that?"

ooh no, I hate it - Prime is way way better
Is there any way to turn off the autoplay? I want to browse without interruption

I was watching a horror film on NF earlier and it tried to cut off the closing credits to autoplay Masterchef of all things! I'm all up for demons, witches and chopped-up horny American teenagers this weekend, but showing me Gregg Wallace is taking things too far
h4qI89X.gif

Really enjoyed that final final task but the series overall has just been okay for me. It doesn't match Mike's plane fart scene from the last one.

I liked the lineup very much but think the tasks have got too convoluted.

The simple ones from earlier series like l empty the bath, make this ice dissappear, take this huge fake bolder as far from the house as possible in an hour.

New line up announced alread;

Bridget Christie
Judi Love
Ardal o'Hanlon
Sophie Duker
Chris Ramsey

Its odd that two of the most intelligent contestants they've ever had are two of the worst players they've ever had; Victoria and David Baddiel

I've loved watching Victoria but she does seem to be in a constant state of cringing at just how bad she is at everything!

New Years "Treat" lineup has been revealed (over a week ago, apologies).

Adrian Chiles, Claudia Winkleman, Jonnie Peacock, Lady Leshurr, Sayeeda Warsi.

Watching the New Years special.

God, Winkleman is annoying. Hope she never comes on the show proper

I was really pissed off to see they had a Tory life peer on there. Even more because I enjoyed her on the show and really didn’t want to!

just catching up, what is that jonnie fella famous for? I thought he might be a footballer or athlete but he's very skinny. is he a reality tv type?

Won 2012 and 2016 paralympics 100m in his category and came 3rd in 2020 so yeah just a bit. Also first amputee to appear on Strictly and did pretty well. And I don’t think he’s 30 yet. Seems like a good bloke all round :thumbs:
Why did he miss the studio? Missed that bit

Back
Top Bottom