Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

sus said:
aye - saturday will be fine -- will keep taking bookings for a while yet - like liberty said tho, i'm booking them in batches. I think each time I book a batch, the airline may up the price a bit as availability goes down -- shouldn't be too much tho', maybe 20 or 30 quid - it's not happened yet tho :cool:
if anyone is up for it that hasn't booked up yet then it'd be an idea to get on with it - just to keep it cheap

sweet :) ok to pay in cash on sat?

I am really excited now, Wolfie says our tickets are booked. He doesn't know where we are flying from though or when :confused: Anyone know, just so i can start to imagine it :D

flying from stansted at 5.20 pm - arriving Brindisi airport at 9.10pm italy time(8.10 u.k time) then about an hour to Metaponto - the flight is scheduled to take 2 hours 50 mins, but is usually quicker - restaurant, bar and sound system will be on and waiting - get down :) :cool: :)

that's a nice civilised flight time :D

last time I wen to Metaponto we were picked up at Naples airport by some mafia sponsored mayor's henchmen in shiny black limosines and driven there at incredible speeds along windy mountain roads - very exhilerating :D

Wolfie said:
that's a nice civilised flight time :D

last time I wen to Metaponto we were picked up at Nice airport by some mafia sponsored mayor's henchmen in shiny black limosines and driven there at incredible speeds along windy mountain roads - very exhilerating :D

i'll see what i can do - :D

Whats the score with us saddos who don't have anyone desperate to share an apartment with them.. Do we just plonk our tent in a distant corner of the field?

edits to sound postive etc.

Whats the score with us guys who just don't want to be cramped up in an apartment & want our own space.. Do we just plonk our tent in a distant corner of the field?

Gonna bring deposit on saturday sus - for 2 I think

Anyone looking to fill a bungalow?? I can provide 2 people - need 2 more.

PieEye said:

there is four of us already, so i assume, that fills 1. but possibly another 2-3 coming, so i dunno, but im sure u will be able to fill 1 with someone.

Hollis, I'm the same, effectively going by myself so no idea about accomodation.. I'll just pass out on the beach every night.

or get laid with some posh girl with a hyper tent..

PieEye said:

cop out.. what happened to tenting it and using people with bungalow's showers?

the hardcore massive will be camping :cool:

the hardcore massive can do what it likes.

the softcore old types with backache need a proper bed to sleep in.

;)

PieEye said:

I'd be up for sharing with you. :)

Looks like you've got a choice.

ChrisFilter said:
cop out.. what happened to tenting it and using people with bungalow's showers?

the hardcore massive will be camping :cool:

I had a think about night time temperatures in a fucking tent - woke up at last year's Glasto with sauna temps going on. This is the south of Italy - I want some air circulation.

And I'm a nancywuss too :oops:

(I realise no one actually said there'd be showers and what not in these huts anyway :oops: Probably be shower blocks right? It's a campsite after all.)

I've selected the lovely Wolfie and Shirl as companions if they'll have us - they came as a ready made pair you see ;) Like old boots :p

PieEye said:

oooops, too late, PieEye already sorted... :) EastEnder, maybe we could share a bungalow? Anyone else? Maggot, I thought you were staying with your wife?

onemonkey said:
but i'm bringing the tent anyway so I can slum it with the masses is if the mood takes me :)

that's a good point.. i fucked my tent at Glastonbury last year.. will need to buy a new one. with air conditioning. :cool:

ChrisFilter said:
alright.. if anyone wants to share a bungalow, I'd be up for it :rolleyes:

Don't let them bully you Chris - I'm a lady and you're a ladyboy - if you want to play in the sand and sleep in a tent then you shall.

Back
Top Bottom