Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

sus said:
maybe dub'll be up for an offshore PROD if people fancy bringing a couple of cd's - :cool:

i reckon we could work something out.. in fact, me and wolfie and a techy mate are already developing a PC-based mobile PROD Infinite jukebox, where PROD-ers without their own tunes can choose from an interactive database of 1000s :)

should be ready to try out by june, i reckon :D

Mango5 sold it to me (the idea that is, not her ticket ;) )... she should get comission and I'm going! :D
My grandparents were Italian, and I've never been to Italy, so it'll be great to finally visit the mother land! ;)

sus said:
check here for more info

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Will try later

This sounds wicked, what time do the flights get back on the 22nd? It's the first day of Glasto and I don't wanna miss a decent camp site!

Also, any idea how many are going in total?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :D had a word with work, sulked a bit, and they're trying to find a way to get me the time off for the first weeek.... wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

might have to bring my laptop and a 3g card... but reckon I might be able to make it :D

when is the trip taking place?

i'm tempted but have little/no money to pay deposit now

deposits can be paid up until end of february, no?

ChrisFilter said:
deadpan cunt :(

oh okay i'll be excited for you then.

hooray!

<waves little flag that he got to stick in his sandcastles on holiday in the isle of wight in 1977>

<waves too enthusiastically and snaps balsa wood stick>

<sheds a solitary tear>

thanks very much, Filter!! :mad:

liberty said:
How long are you going for Wolfie?

we're going for the first week - home for a few days then off to glasto - poor old dogs will have to go in kennels I think - they can't even master the good-grips tin opener with their paws :(

ChrisFilter said:
flights are being booked today?! thought we could hand over deposits at Unsound on saturday? :eek:

aye - saturday will be fine -- will keep taking bookings for a while yet - like liberty said tho, i'm booking them in batches. I think each time I book a batch, the airline may up the price a bit as availability goes down -- shouldn't be too much tho', maybe 20 or 30 quid - it's not happened yet tho :cool:
if anyone is up for it that hasn't booked up yet then it'd be an idea to get on with it - just to keep it cheap

Wolfie said:
we're going for the first week - home for a few days then off to glasto - poor old dogs will have to go in kennels I think - they can't even master the good-grips tin opener with their paws :(

Also going for the 1st week will feel nice to feel the sun :)

I'm officially looking forward to this now! :D

I'm thinking that Wolfie's dogs should look after liberty's puppy!

Back
Top Bottom