Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

Yes indeed, deadline please! It will enable me to make a decision (eg. of course I want to go, just got to squash the dithering bug in my brain)

don't worry mango - i got the cheque -- we just got back from italy a couple of days ago - not been to the bank yet - same goes for you liberty -- i'll be paying them in tomorrow or thursday -- - the deadline really is as soon as possible -- the airline have told us that as the year goes on, the price goes up - we will definately be able to keep the current prices til the end of feb, but anyone booking after that will probably have to pay more -- which should be a good incentive to sort it out fast -- we have been able to increase the capacity generally tho -- it turns out that the campsite ownership is a family affair - i.e the site next door is owned by y'mans father - it's a four star campsite with really fantastic facilities (including an astroturf 5 a side pitch)

here's a link to their website - just click on the beach photo - the cheesy party type pics are from a wedding or summat last year - i think that's why the owners are so up for it - they've also got a proper outdoor venue within the site that we can use if we like - all good -

http://www.unsound-system.org/3.php

Sent an email from the site - PM me if you don't get it, cos I really want to go :)

Maggot said:
Are you serious? The flights are so quick and cheap, the only reason for going by train would be to keep your carbon emmissions down.

Yeah, serious.. apart from the carbon emmissions I think it would be nice to see some more of Italy than the beach. And the trains are quick and cheap as well.

Flavour said:
when do i have to pay the deposit by?

i wanna go!

If you don`t go to the "Unsound" things....where and by how can you book.......also if you camp will that be additional to the £100 charge...
Also if it all gets to much (music..sweetie wise) are there lots of places to visit locally to catch some culture etc.......answers please

cemertyone said:
If you don`t go to the "Unsound" things....where and by how can you book.......also if you camp will that be additional to the £100 charge...
Also if it all gets to much (music..sweetie wise) are there lots of places to visit locally to catch some culture etc.......answers please

you can book up thru by e-mailing me thru unsound-system.org - £100 is the full price for everything if you wanna camp- flights -transfers -cmpsite -- the chalets are an extra £40 per person per week and are well worth it -- if you click on the beach pic on the above website it links to the campsite's own website ---there are photo's tere of what the accomodation is like - deposits need to be paid asap to keep the price down - again e-mail me thru the above site

culturewise -- there's loads round the area -- metaponto - loads of greek ruins - metaponto was pythagoras's home town - also matera (where "the passion of christ) was shot is very near - lots of ancient towns and stuff going on - three's a train station in metaponto with incredibly cheap trains going all over

So who's going and when?

Think I can afford to go for one week only and want to make sure I pick the week when only the most interesting, highly attractive people are there.

It's important that I fit in.

;)

it's starting to really get me down that I can't go.. we'll see how much of a payrise I'm offered.. if it's not enough, maybe Italy is a possibility. fucking work mates booking MY time off :(

EastEnder said:
So who's going and when?

Think I can afford to go for one week only and want to make sure I pick the week when only the most interesting, highly attractive people are there.

It's important that I fit in.

;)

well Shirl and I are going for the first week - I'll let you decide wether that means you want to do the first or the second week yourself ...

citydreams said:
Actually, I'm tempted to cycle :oops:

I'd love to do that.... :)
But don't have enough holiday unfortunately.....we're going for the 2 weeks by plane! :)

ok, me and 2 mates are gonna be posting off our deposit tomorrow. but 4 other people wont be able to send it off till next week, is this a problem? also how many people to an apartment?

han said:
I'd love to do that.... :)
But don't have enough holiday unfortunately.....we're going for the 2 weeks by plane! :)
2 weeks on a plane?

I've heard of long haul flights but that's taking the piss....

;)

AFAIC I'm going - but not gonna have much money this month due to being unemployed and just home from hols :(

Probably doing first week I think.

art of fact said:
ok, me and 2 mates are gonna be posting off our deposit tomorrow. but 4 other people wont be able to send it off till next week, is this a problem? also how many people to an apartment?

no next week will be ok -- most of the chalets are for 4 people, although there are a very few that are for 5 -- i'm sure both weeks are gonna be blindin to be honest - tho the second week will probably be busier, as word will have got around in italy more by then - dubdadda are planning on touring their way down, which means by the time they get to us they'll have let A LOT of people know whats going on --Headjam are planning on coming too and doing the same - Megabitch coming to dj too - gonna be no shortage of sound - and we're licensed to have sounds continually for the whole time day and night - maybe dub'll be up for an offshore PROD if people fancy bringing a couple of cd's - :cool:

oooh - had heard about this but somehow managed to miss the mammoth thread until now.

Just paid for flight tickets to South Africa though, so I'm a bit cleaned out for the next month or so... if I book later will there be places? I assume if the space your using is filled up we could always stay nearby?

there will definately be space to stay - we're able to use the nextdoor site too if the first fills up -- trying to get deposits early so that the airline is sorted - there's a possibility that the price may go up as we get nearer the date - obviously not for those that have already paid the deposit tho - check here for more info

Back
Top Bottom