Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

PieEye said:
Don't let them bully you Chris - I'm a lady and you're a ladyboy - if you want to play in the sand and sleep in a tent then you shall.

but being a loner in a little tent all to myself all week would be a bit sad..

and I'm not a ladyboy :(

JTG said:
Only when I'm asleep. The possibility of this happening at all that week is remote :D

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being quiet, 10 being horrific ) how bad would you say your snoring is?

:cool:

PieEye said:
(I realise no one actually said there'd be showers and what not in these huts anyway :oops: Probably be shower blocks right? It's a campsite after all.)

:p

no there are showers in -- this is a 4 star site - no bullshit --

PieEye said:

I've selected the lovely Wolfie and Shirl as companions if they'll have us - they came as a ready made pair you see ;) Like old boots :p

OI! enough of the old boots - more like a pair of Manolo Blahniks :p

Hollis said:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being quiet, 10 being horrific ) how bad would you say your snoring is?

I don't know, I'm asleep at the time :D

Why, am I sharing with you or summat?

FFS! Trek all the way to southern Europe and what do I get? Some bloody yokel from Zummerzet in the same room... :mad: :rolleyes: ;)

yay! :)
We are just going to the 1st week now as our chums are getting married in London the week after...

Oooh I wanna hire a moped..

han said:
yay! :)
We are just going to the 1st week now as our chums are getting married in London the week after...

Oooh I wanna hire a moped..

So are we still ok for sharing for the 1st week? :)

I have deposited too.

What's Italian for ''aving it laaaaaarge"? :cool:

i'm still not sure about this.

i might need some cattle prodding to actually get my act together.

oh and i left my switch card in hamleys so i currently have no money anyways :mad:

wiskers

Back
Top Bottom