Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Star Wars: Squadrons

agricola

a genuine importer of owls
Anyone else know anything about this? I didn't until this video popped up on Youtube today:

If it is what it looks like - a modernized XWing vs Tie Fighter, with full VR support, then it could be incredible.

Anyone else know anything about this? I didn't until this video popped up on Youtube today:

If it is what it looks like - a modernized XWing vs Tie Fighter, with full VR support, then it could be incredible.

Seen lots of people getting very excited about it.

Got it yesterday, its amazing although (on my system at least) it has loading times last seen on a C64 and it crashes Steam VR on leaving it. Being sat in a Tie Fighter is great.

I might get be tempted if i had a regular squad to play with but my videogames pals have all largely stopped playing anything at all

It’s an EA game. Don’t buy for it for at least 3 months to ensure they don’t add the customary micro translations after all the reviews are done.

If the expansions are straight remakes of X-WIng and Tie Fighter then they'll sell absolute bucket loads.

As a VR game its by a distance the best one yet released.

I drunk bought this last night.

My mate has it on PSVR and he likes it so far, he's only had it a day though.
This, last night :D

I got it on the pc , not got VR on pc yet.

Struggled this morning with qame-pad controls, then realised the flight stick I use for elite dangerous ( Thrusmaster t-16000 , I think , not HOTAS as im a lefty fukker ) will work with it , so after my breakfast im going to give it a go, this could make it much more fun for me.

Its quite pretty too.

This, last night :D

I got it on the pc , not got VR on pc yet.

Struggled this morning with qame-pad controls, then realised the flight stick I use for elite dangerous ( Thrusmaster t-16000 , I think , not HOTAS as im a lefty fukker ) will work with it , so after my breakfast im going to give it a go, this could make it much more fun for me.

Its quite pretty too.

:D

Managed to squeeze in some of the first stage last night, it's pretty good, definitely need to get some practice and explore the options a bit more though.

Obviously not sure on your personal circs but it's "only" £30. Amazon had it for £27.99 the other day.

I don't generally buy games until they half in price. In fact, TBH was going to try not to buy any more this gen - hard to justify when I have so many that I've barely got into.

I have NMS and not played that much in VR. Maybe worth getting into that more for space thrills...

I don't generally buy games until they half in price. In fact, TBH was going to try not to buy any more this gen - hard to justify when I have so many that I've barely got into.

Fair enough. This will probably be a tenner by Christmas.

Had another few goes, it is good but I can foresee the constant circling back to find enemies getting wearing, just as in all combat flight sims. But early days still.

Back
Top Bottom