Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

St Pauls Carnival returns

I’m not very good in crowds to be honest. But I would love to have met those of you who went. I would try and start Bristol drinks but we know how that goes. :D maybe I will try posting a thread. hope you had a good time those who went.

What were the fireworks about tonight, was it to do with Eid? I mean I heard them from Southville. I can’t really tell what direction they’re from but it was still only about nine 9:30 when they went off. Don’t think it was from the harbourside. Not sure.

I didn't manage to meet up with any of the mates I'd planned on meeting. Couldn't message anyone. Couldn't find my son.

I didn't stay at booty bass very long....I needed a seat and the loo.

So I flew solo until I bumped into someone I'd not seen for a few years ....we hung out and I went back to their house, had dinner, water, toilet and then headed back through the remnants of the carnival as it was on my way home.

It wasn't really a good one for me this year.....my energy was pretty low.

I didn't manage to meet up with any of the mates I'd planned on meeting. Couldn't message anyone. Couldn't find my son.

I didn't stay at booty bass very long....I needed a seat and the loo.

So I flew solo until I bumped into someone I'd not seen for a few years ....we hung out and I went back to their house, had dinner, water, toilet and then headed back through the remnants of the carnival as it was on my way home.

It wasn't really a good one for me this year.....my energy was pretty low.

It was certainly intense and crazy busy this year. I was knackered by 10pm and left.

I think loads of peole had the same issues. Ah well. Im going to the Trinity garden party this month if that's of interest?

It was certainly intense and crazy busy this year. I was knackered by 10pm and left.

I think loads of peole had the same issues. Ah well. Im going to the Trinity garden party this month if that's of interest?
If its the one on the 29th - then I have a ticket😃 Be great to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom