Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Moved to Bristol a month and a half ago. WHEN WILL IT STOP RAINING?

My lawn is totally saturated. Looks like the SW will be dry and colder from Friday onwards for a few days

It doesn't. It's one of the few British towns I avoid as much as possible. And Slough, another utterly awful place.

It doesn't. It's one of the few British towns I avoid as much as possible. And Slough, another utterly awful place.
Thank the lord.

I've never known it rain this much over winter though Brainaddict. It feels like it is starting off okay and then by the afternoon it's pissing it down. Though today it's done a reverse.

Has made walking my very reluctant dog impossible for the last week.

It’s fucking non-stop soggy everywhere again, feels like it will never dry out.

I moved back here five years ago after nearly three decades living on the east side of the country (mostly Leeds and a couple of years in the smoke), and didn’t even consider the weather.

I used to do a lot of cycling on my nice road bike, avoiding rain where possible because it’s an arse to clean and fucks up the components. Back here it seems like the roads never really dry out enough, even in the summer. I bought a mountain bike.

It’s fucking non-stop soggy everywhere again, feels like it will never dry out.

I moved back here five years ago after nearly three decades living on the east side of the country (mostly Leeds and a couple of years in the smoke), and didn’t even consider the weather.

I used to do a lot of cycling on my nice road bike, avoiding rain where possible because it’s an arse to clean and fucks up the components. Back here it seems like the roads never really dry out enough, even in the summer. I bought a mountain bike.
Last winter I spent a lot of time walking laps of the local park and noticed just how much water flows around it ...
If there's rain to be had it generally falls in Bristol if it doesn't get diverted by the hilly bits north of the Severn ...

Last edited:
went out yesterday, coat still damp from when I last went out Tuesday. Smells like an old sheep dog.. Annoyingly it’s dry clean only.

Back
Top Bottom