Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So, where you gonna go when this is all over ?

Yorkshire to see my family.

Then if feasible

Snowdonia in August.

Madrid or Krakow at October half term with friends and their kids.

Plus pubs. Lots of pubs. And a cricket match.
Managed the first two, went to Belfast instead of Madrid/Krakow last October, are hoping to go to a cricket match this year and thankfully have visited a number of pubs!

Pembrokeshire is booked for June.

I have 2 weeks off at in late September / early October and considering somewhere in Lincolnshire. Have always wanted to visit Lincoln and the aviation history appeals.

You know you can get passports renewed, right?

Mine took about 2 weeks in January. My partner's son just last week missed a trip to Paris because his didn't come in time. It is a problem right now, not sure about the 12 week wait. It certainly shouldn't stop anyone 'travelling this year'.

Pembrokeshire is booked for June.

I have 2 weeks off at in late September / early October and considering somewhere in Lincolnshire. Have always wanted to visit Lincoln and the aviation history appeals.
Booked Northumbria instead :)

A week in a cottage near Bamburgh and on my way up I’ll spend a few nights using Hilton points (so free to me) in a hotel in Sunderland which will be a good base to explore Newcastle as it’s by a metro stop. Plan to also visit the Beamish museum.

Booked Northumbria instead :)

A week in a cottage near Bamburgh and on my way up I’ll spend a few nights using Hilton points (so free to me) in a hotel in Sunderland which will be a good base to explore Newcastle as it’s by a metro stop. Plan to also visit the Beamish museum.
Love Northumberland. Always have the best time there. Beautiful coastline, countryside, hills, castles. Newcastle is a great city.

Back
Top Bottom