Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So, where you gonna go when this is all over ?

shit man, I am thinking of travel all the time. My mates want a road trip . I just want to go somewhere. anywhere. ATM even a week in the Scots Isles is tempting for the (travel spoilt) family.I was fantsisting about Les Routiers earlier

So what are you planning (T&C & Covid Apply)

Everywhere. Been pissing about on google street view in places like Guadeloupe and Montserrat but really anywhere would be good. Mostly I think the longing is for sitting at a table that’s not my table eating food I’ve not cooked myself and seeing life going on around me.

I booked flights to NYC for this August when BA had their sale. They are changeable for free up to end April 2022 so if this summer isn’t possible we’ll hope for Easter (for NYC or maybe Japan).

As soon as I can I will be driving down to Bath to see my mum & siblings,niece & nephews. We have a week in Suffolk booked in May (postponed twice so far :hmm: ) Not bothered about foreign trips atm, mrs21 doesn't fly so Eurostar will be our friend eventually , so a few days in Paris would be lovely!

To see my Mum
Go to the beach
Holiday with the kids (booked for the summer)
A night out

Nothing grand tbh. Just the things I miss the most. and in that order. I have some things booked for the summer but they're all refundable. I just needed something to look forward to. A couple of other things are in the pipeline/being saved for. Me and the kids talk about a few options that I'm trying to work out how I could fund.

Back
Top Bottom