Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Shit quality pic. But my cat loves getting it on with bagpuss :)

314904_10150286635756452_1746323183_n.jpg

well marley's been with us for 2 weeks, we let him out for the first time yesterday and he came back \o/ he's been going stir crazy watching the birds out the window, trying to eat all the houseplants and dangling from the loft windows by his front claws so he can poke his nose out :D he's a natural on fences and made it up to the top end of the street before we called him back. hopefully having an outdoor territory to patrol will stop him marking the whole house :rolleyes: most weirdly in the washing machine :facepalm:

but he's totally part of the family now, he nosy and into everything, always wants to be in on whatever we're doing, learns really quickly and gets "no". he's soft as shite when he's sleepy, but a perfectly-tuned killing machine when he's not. i pretty soon stopped his favourite game of pouncing on feet/hands under the covers when i found out he can get his claws right through a thick blanket and a winter weight duvet :eek::D

How have you tried to upload pics?

There are a few options:

1) If your picture is on the computer you are using just use the 'upload file' button bottom right of the page, under the box your write replies in. This opens a little window which you can use to find your picture on your PC - you can make finding pics a bit easier by saving them to your desktop and looking there when uploading.

2) If the pic is online you can use the URL of the picture and type at the beginning of the URL and [ /img ] at the end (without the spaces) - this is good option for putting up random images from google searches too. It doesnt work so well for facebook pictures -> those are better off uploaded from facebook to your PC and added using the first method.

where are your pics? saved on your computer?

How have you tried to upload pics?

There are a few options:

1) If your picture is on the computer you are using just use the 'upload file' button bottom right of the page, under the box your write replies in. This opens a little window which you can use to find your picture on your PC - you can make finding pics a bit easier by saving them to your desktop and looking there when uploading.

2) If the pic is online you can use the URL of the picture and type at the beginning of the URL and [ /img ] at the end (without the spaces) - this is good option for putting up random images from google searches too. It doesnt work so well for facebook pictures -> those are better off uploaded from facebook to your PC and added using the first method.

where are your pics? saved on your computer?
yes, saved on computer. I'm going to give it another go using upload file option

There's a bloke that walks a teacup chihuahua in our local park. He's all long hair and tattoos with this tiny dog on a pink sparkly lead. : D

oh and watching him patrolling is awesome funny, he has a full on hackle mohican down his back and his tail fluffs up like a brush :D will see if i can get a pic :)

making himself at home in the laundry basket

8182132938_e47cc2d543_z.jpg

8182096021_159ca2d8b1_z.jpg

sporting a collar for the first week or so he's outside so a) if he gets lost there's a phone number on him b) we can keep tabs on him jingling half way down the street :D
He is beautiful.
I have a collar, disk and bell on my rescue cat that I've had for about 2 months now. I needn't worry about him getting lost though because he won't go outside. I'm going to start insisting soon:mad:

as in too nervous to go outside? did the rescue give you any background?
He's not in the least bit nervous :D He is just over a year old and very fat. The previous owners split up but they had 4 other cats as well as him so I think he must have gone out at his old home. He's just lazy I think. I'm going to wear a few layers of clothes this Wed/Thurs when I'm off work and leave the door open all day.

Back
Top Bottom