Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

35416_407077610167_616260167_4941694_2531182_n.jpg

Lizzie hating being picked up:mad: I tried to get her to pose for another one without the bad light but she has sulked off next door...

Just got back from the animal welfare, and we've seen 3 dogs which are looking like good contenders.

Meet Rusty.
I think he's choice #1. A young staffy who is very very friendly.
http://www.nawt.org.uk/watford/animal_show.asp?id=2693

THis is the other halfs #1 choice, but he has a knee problem, which has put him off a bit. Meet Bruno (another staffy)
http://www.nawt.org.uk/watford/animal_show.asp?id=2718

And lastly but not least, this is Paddy, another staffy who they were trying to push on us quite alot, as he really needs a home.
http://www.nawt.org.uk/watford/animal_show.asp?id=2244

I love them all, but only 1 of these dogs will be coming home. (I reckon it's Rusty, he looks fun, of course, the end descision is Tylers)

Ohhh they're all lovely, xes! Don't envy you the decision. I'd want to take them all :oops: Rusty does look fun! I say......get Rusty and Bruno :)p) or get Padddyyyy.

not helping :D

the people at watford were so happy that we might be taking Paddy, they told us that he's such a lovely dog, and he's all depressed at being there. So that ment he looked all solum, but that's not his nature. You're right strumpet, it's a tough descision. But ultimatly, a happy one.

Oscar aka Ozzy aka Ozzybozz aka Ozwald having a bit of a rest.

Attachments

• bozz.jpg
    bozz.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1
All 3 look like great dogs xes, I'm glad I don't have the make the choice.
But if I'd heard that sob story about paddy being all depressed then I probably wouldn't have been able to resist taking him home to cheer him up.
But on the other hand Bruno has a lovely smiley face.

Oscar looks like a lovely boy longdog and :D at the variety of names he has already. Treacle is: treacle, treacle leakle, cheeky treeky, leeky loo, and schmoo :oops:

Rusty wins!!

Just come back from a dog meet with Ty;er and Rusty, and they get on so well! He's my new doggy :D (well, he will be once we've had 3 more vists and a home visit, hope to have him back before the holiday on the 10th) Photos will acccompany each visit :D

"Needs to be cat assessed". How does that work then? I pity the poor mog with the job. :D

I think they just walk past some of the inhouse cats at the rehoming centre and gague his reaction. We have no cats so it doesn't matter :D

Not my pet, but something that one of the cats, Tilly, brought in from the garden this morning.

4745865922_e24d4f4962.jpg

The frog seemed to be unharmed and has been put back into a dark, damp hole in the garden where the cats can't reach.

That's nice :)

Got some funny pics of my cat last night, one had boyfriend's leg in the pic and it all looked a bit sexual so I made him move :D

Will post it up later.

He is a bit lovely isn't he :D

Shame I have to wait till friday to see him again, and a few more visits after that. I guess they have to make sure that they're giving a dog to responsible people. Poor thing has a home, and he's stuck in a cage.

He is a bit lovely isn't he :D

Shame I have to wait till friday to see him again, and a few more visits after that. I guess they have to make sure that they're giving a dog to responsible people. Poor thing has a home, and he's stuck in a cage.

:( When should you be able to take him home?

3 more visits and a home visit, where they bring him to the house to see how Tyler reacts to another dog in the house. I hope to get that visit inbetween these visits. Hopefully it'll be as quick as it possibly can be.

3 more visits and a home visit, where they bring him to the house to see how Tyler reacts to another dog in the house. I hope to get that visit inbetween these visits. Hopefully it'll be as quick as it possibly can be.

Fingers crossed :):)

Thank you BoatieBird, I hope he has a new home too! (such a massive shame that I can't give Paddy/Flight a home too, as they really did try to push him on us cos he's soooo depressed at being there, he's used to being in a home, he's the product of a divorce, there through no fault of his own, it breaks my heart! Maybe someone on here could help him out, he's at Watford Animal Welfare if you can, and he's an absolute babe [/longshot])

Please someone help him, he needs you :)

Rusty wins!!

Just come back from a dog meet with Ty;er and Rusty, and they get on so well! He's my new doggy :D (well, he will be once we've had 3 more vists and a home visit, hope to have him back before the holiday on the 10th) Photos will acccompany each visit :D
phew:)
I was wondering how Tyler was going to get on with another dog. Glad it's all working out.:cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom