Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scumoween squat party, London

French tekno ftw.

(not gabba)

I am young, only 38 and if you read the thread you'll see my rig was in the building that the thread is about, a rig that has been going for 15 years :p

It does back up my assertion that the age range of rig owners is similar to the age range on urban (mid 30s +)

(Detroit/Berlin Techno) attracts wankers who are fucking well past it :p

:D

*snigger*

Jesus, that's one of the cheesiest piles of shite I've heard in a long while! Shitty euro hardcore. :facepalm:

jesus, that is dire. I thought one note off beat basslines went out years ago. :facepalm:

That was always the problem with the squat scene IMO - complete musical conservatism (with a few honourable exceptions).

It attracts wankers who are fucking well past it :p

jesus, that is dire. I thought one note off beat basslines went out years ago. :facepalm:

That was always the problem with the squat scene IMO - complete musical conservatism (with a few honourable exceptions).

Our last party attracted 4000 odd people and went on until Sunday night. With a bit of a riot with plod and sending central London in to gridlock.

How was yours :p

Our last party attracted 4000 odd people and went on until Sunday night. With a bit of a riot with plod and sending central London in to gridlock.

I don't give a shit how many people want to roll around in their own piss, listening to music that was dated 10 years ago.

Ravers rolling in piss, listening to dated music a week ago

rave-3_1154710a.jpg

all of which is only good, it's just the music's so piss awful ....and to coat off Acid Eiffel ..., deary me....

I think it's great that you organised that, fair play to you. I just happen to think your choice of music is shit.

NOTHING to do with me whatsoever - right?

all of which is only good, it's just the music's so piss awful ....and to coat off Acid Eiffel ..., deary me....

I refer the honorable poster to the answer given some time ago - fucking past it.

^^ that stuffs alright, but on a night out I just want my music to punch me in the face a little bit more, i more of a bit of techy drums/breakbeat chap myselff. But i like some more techno & breakcore, just in smally doses.

More of this please :D

^^ that stuffs alright, but on a night out I just want my music to punch me in the face a little bit more, i more of a bit of techy drums/breakbeat chap myselff. But i like some more techno & breakcore, just in smally doses.

More of this please :D

that's more like it

you're a bit of a dick

You're a bit a grumpy old cunt who couldn't hack London no more so fucked off up north, then sees fit to moan about the cutting edge of underground sound not being cutting edge enough, cos for you that sound is to be found in the poncy clubs you frequent.

You may have had it, but you've well and truly lost it.

I dare you to give me a ticket to your next do. If I spend the night having it great, if I spend the night flicking lumps of cheese at you you'll know what's what.

You're a bit a grumpy old cunt who couldn't hack London no more so fucked off up north, then sees fit to moan about the cutting edge of underground sound not being cutting edge enough, cos for you that sound is to be found in the poncy clubs you frequent.

You may have had it, but you've well and truly lost it.

I dare you to give me a ticket to your next do. If I spend the night having it great, if I spend the night flicking lumps of cheese at you you'll know what's what.

lol :D

What next do? My daughter's birthday party?

fucking past it says the man posting cheesy euro hardcore :D

in my defence, utube is shit for up to date tekno, but srsly, come to strictly scum dancing, I'll come to whatever cheesekorefest you want to organise and we'll take the piss out of each other afterwards and see who's credibility is most fuct.

in my defence, utube is shit for up to date tekno, but srsly, come to strictly scum dancing, I'll come to whatever cheesekorefest you want to organise and we'll take the piss out of each other afterwards and see who's credibility is most fuct.

You've just missed my last do. My daughter's birthday was last month. House and reggae in my front room.

You've just missed my last do. My daughter's birthday was last month. House and reggae in my front room.

Can't understand how I missed such a blinding do.

So you don't venture further than your front room these days, yet feel the need to slag off the music preferences of modern day youth.

OK.

We can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom