Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scumoween squat party, London

Well, Funktion 1 don't come cheap.

Which would explain our home built 1850's and seriously discounted Stasys - cheers Terry ;)

Does this mean that technically, should the laws be changed and updated, we can all blame you for putting on the 'high profile' party in the middle of London?
You killed rave!

I know! Why not just put some flyers in the bins. See what goes from there, eh?

Hopefully you could drag police away frm where THEY ARE REALLY NEEDED for the night, you know, you to atteend real crimes... not top supervise some Tarquin's night out. Acid Tekno ftw and all that eh? Kids don't even know what a proper party is these days. "But we are smashing the police state" Get real. Wankers.

Hopefully you could drag police away frm where THEY ARE REALLY NEEDED for the night, you know, you to atteend real crimes... not top supervise some Tarquin's night out. Acid Tekno ftw and all that eh? Kids don't even know what a proper party is these days. "But we are smashing the police state" Get real. Wankers.
does that feel better? You sound like you have really been needing to get that off your chest.

I spotted a SCUM TEK 1 username on XBOX Live t'other day - so it may well be 'advertise on FB and save your own time for playing Call of Duty' :D

did you type that all by yourself?

Anyway, the feds will always find out where the party is if it's inside London - it's impossible to get out of earshot of anyone at all unless you're under the heathrow flightpath or something :)( Poyle parties- hack, cough, etc). Perfectly reasonable to try and have too many ravers there or on their way to stop it by the time they turn up, plus more rigs = people people don't get bored and cause trouble so much, and everyone has fun for longer.

Misery Guts

Back
Top Bottom