Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scumoween squat party, London

I'm going! temper_tantrum made me.

Ooh, what to wear? Will Vogue give tips on what to wear to all those exclusive, secret squat parties in London? Seeing as riots and occupations are the latest rage sweeping the country, dahlink...

Ooh, what to wear? Will Vogue give tips on what to wear to all those exclusive, secret squat parties in London? Seeing as riots and occupations are the latest rage sweeping the country, dahlink...

anything that you dont mind getting squat juice on :)

Also, i'm in town. Will need a partyline/location sorting out as i'll be net free once i'm in that london.

I was going to wash my new jeans, but no point washing them twice.

Stockings under trousers are a good compromise if you don't have any tights or long johns...

Shoes/boots with thick-ish soles and that don't let in, ahem,fluid; and a coat you don't mind tying round your waist.

That, or a black baseball cap with a periceing :facepalm: :D

I was going to wash my new jeans, but no point washing them twice.

Stockings under trousers are a good compromise if you don't have any tights or long johns...

Shoes/boots with thick-ish soles and that don't let in, ahem,fluid; and a coat you don't mind tying round your waist.

That, or a black baseball cap with a periceing :facepalm: :D

I've my DM boots ready, like you said, no need to polish them twice :D

Hopefully you could drag police away frm where THEY ARE REALLY NEEDED for the night, you know, you to atteend real crimes... not top supervise some Tarquin's night out. Acid Tekno ftw and all that eh? Kids don't even know what a proper party is these days. "But we are smashing the police state" Get real. Wankers.
Good luck with your GCSEs.

stop making me want to go to this party please, although to be fair, i'd probably go to the other one thats on

if my life wasn't over, obviously.

Thermal socks, plus leggings under my jeans - someone in MK laughed at me when I mentioned long johns earlier today.....a good example of how you southerners don't know you were born, etc, etc.

:p

The weather is why I thought about coming in the truck but I reckoned...

upsides: It's warm and has my bed in it

downsides: It's warm and has my bed in it

Back
Top Bottom