Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scumoween squat party, London

Bring the truck :) I want access to a warm bed :D ;)
PS. Know what ya mean about long johns. Am torn between warm and sexy. Anyone got any fashion tips for warm AND sexy?! Should I just wear a duvet?! :D
I never cared about being warm when I was younger ffs... :mad:

Not worth risking my home I don't reckon (and the bits of rig under the bed as we're not actually planning to use them!)

Also I wouldn't make it out of the truck... :oops:

Looks like slightly warmer with some rain - I'm still going for thermal socks and leggings under my jeans though! A few hours of feet/arse/etc (yer, and possibly face lol!) being in contact with concrete and I know I'll be glad I did.

I tried to put long johns under my jeans, but all my jeans are too tight, or my arse has grown even bigger :(. Ok, my natural blubber layer will keep me warm ;)

Hold up stockings under then, or tights.

I can't find my old man socks, actually off an old man (mates grandad) I think they're at my mums...so much for being some kind of badman of warm legs and feet! :(

once you've got your beer and mdma coat on, you'll be fine

hypothermia, pah

This is kinda what's tempting me to wear boots and a skirt ... but it's probably a bad idea, right? Girls, do you think double-layered thick tights would be enough?!
Fuck it, I'm gonna have to stick to jeans, aren't I :(

fwiw termper_tantrum my Mrs has been wandering around in the snow all week in a denim skirt and two pairs of thick tights. she swears its much warmer than jeans.

if your gonna wear jeans, crack out the long johns as well imo. warehouses have an amazing ability to feel even colder than outside come 6am ime.

eta i can't believe i just posted ^^^ on a thread about a squat party :D

*old*

Jeans aren't really warm, are they? they are cotton. Wait till they get damp, they will freeze solid on your arse before they dry!

Said this, I will be wearing jeans, I found my winter climbing jacket, the warmest (and rather sexy, actually) item of clothing I've ever owned. If it kept me warm in the Welsh mountains in February, it will keep me warm in a bloody London warehouse, innit.

... I hope :hmm:

Yeah, I was gonna say that's not the number I've got either :hmm: Oh well, I've got both now anyway :cool:
It felt warm outside earlier! :eek: And the ice is all melting ...
Just noticed my neighbours loading up their van - wondering if I'm gonna bump into them later :D

Wear a sexeh top in case you get the chance to remove the jacket and see the boyz faint* and collapse* in the sludge! :)

*If the drugs haven't had that effect already.

Oh deffo, layering is the name of the game :D
So when are we gonna write that fashion feature for Tatler, then?! ;)

Tatler Feature of the month: "is squatting the new black?"

Or better still, for Cosmo: "Sex tips -Ten Chomsky quotes to whisper into your malcontent boyfriend's ear!"

Thanks for the guidance ;)

Edit: I always used to just wear fishnets, boots and a tiny dress. Guess you get more sensitive to the cold with age ... :( Choose the 'sensible' ensemble instead ...

We'll have none of that anymore - brown, baggy and plain :(

I'd be surprised if there hasn't been a 'squatters chic' special tho' in Vogue at some point.

Back
Top Bottom