Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scum Politicians . . .

AmateurAgitator

arsewank
Banned
. . . the dodgy, the dumb and the downright dastardly, no matter which political party.

We all know about the tories and the latest revelations about them, but I'll start us off with the latest about Scrounger MP David Lammy telling trades people to use tubes and buses -

Iraq War criminal, bible-basher and multiple landlord, David Lammy MP is defending Mayor Sadiq Khan's ULEZ expansion by advising trades-people to carry tools and equipment on the tube to work. This from one of the most prolific expenses abusers in parliament, whose carbon-footprint by owning several houses must be huge and obviously this is from a scrounger that has never done a days work in his life.

327547422_956192609067887_530424408505197931_n.jpg

Pictured: unreformed Blairites and Iraq War criminals go vote-begging.

Last edited:
. . . the dodgy and the dumb.

We all know about the tories but I'll start us off with the latest about Scrounger MP David Lammy telling trades people to use tubes and buses -

Iraq War criminal, bible-basher and multiple landlord, David Lammy MP is defending Mayor Sadiq Khan's ULEZ expansion by advising trades-people to carry tools and equipment on the tube to work. This from one of the most prolific expenses abusers in parliament, whose carbon-footprint by owning several houses must be huge and obviously from a scrounger that has never done a days work in his life.
[

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/lbc-reporter-dodge-ulez-charges-tries/[/URL]
And breathe, in through the nose and out through the mouth

. . . the dodgy, the dumb and the downright dastardly, no matter which political party.

We all know about the tories and the latest revelations about them, but I'll start us off with the latest about Scrounger MP David Lammy telling trades people to use tubes and buses -

Iraq War criminal, bible-basher and multiple landlord, David Lammy MP is defending Mayor Sadiq Khan's ULEZ expansion by advising trades-people to carry tools and equipment on the tube to work. This from one of the most prolific expenses abusers in parliament, whose carbon-footprint by owning several houses must be huge and obviously this is from a scrounger that has never done a days work in his life.

View attachment 360761

Given the Tory party's recent shitshow of dodgy politicians why aren't you mentioning any of them?

would this save time and effort?

Chamber-House-of-Commons-Houses-Parliament-London.jpg

Given the huge choice of dodgy tory MPs, picking on Lammy is a strange choice. I don't know about his property, but he seems decent. 2nd generation Guyanese, from a single parent family. First black Briton to go to Harverd. Anti Brexit.

View attachment 360761

"no matter which party"

Yep, every politician is exactly equal in conduct and belief. No point doing anything. Back to the squat for some poetry and a lentil casserole.

or you could vote out the single worst government in our lifetimes that has defended traffickers stealing kids in our care. Think on that, you fucking clown, that the Tories would rather gangsters snatch shellschoked unaccompanied kids than actually address the problem of channel crossings, then tell me again how they are all as bad.

"no matter which party"

Yep, every politician is exactly equal in conduct and belief. No point doing anything. Back to the squat for some poetry and a lentil casserole.

or you could vote out the single worst government in our lifetimes that has defended traffickers stealing kids in our care. Think on that, you fucking clown, that the Tories would rather gangsters snatch shellschoked unaccompanied kids than actually address the problem of channel crossings, then tell me again how they are all as bad.
There's a thread with loads of examples of dodgy and disgusting deeds from Tory vermin. Perfectly reasonable to point out other politicians' misdeeds, lies and hypocrisy.

It is stupid to tell trades workers to take the Tube though, innit? They gotta carry materials too. I'd love to see an MP try to carry a load of tools and a few sheets of gypsum board on the Northern Line.
Perhaps one qualifying test for an MP could be an assessment of their practical skills. If they can’t rewire a plug or change a washer on a tap then they’re not allowed to take public office

Raises the question; can an anarchist perceive any elected representative of the state as anything other than scum? Discuss.
I know that you are still coming to terms with the late onset of anarchism however have you any views on this issue, late or otherwise?

Blimey, so much "but the Tories" on here shows that times have changed here on urban. Tory arseholes are obviously a given... but Lammy's still a cunt and Labour is not on our side.
People are getting slapped in the face whilst on their knees at this point though.

View attachment 360761

This is all nonsense though, because David Lammy didn't say that tradespersons carrying tools and equipment should use the tube, did he?

You seem to have been taken in by some clickbaity talk radio, from a broadcaster opposing legislation that's trying to reduce the amount of air pollution that millions of Londoners have to breathe all day.

This is all nonsense though, because David Lammy didn't say that tradespersons carrying tools and equipment should use the tube, did he?

You seem to have been taken in by some clickbaity talk radio, from a broadcaster opposing legislation that's trying to reduce the amount of air pollution that millions of Londoners have to breathe all day.
I am an anarchiste!
I take Nick Ferrari's advice!

AA is absolutely correct here - Lammy is scum. A nasty right wing Labour hack who's pocketed plenty whilst attacking workers. That he wears a red rosette does not alter that one bit.

BTW AmateurAgitator there is a thread for Labour specifically.
Lammy might be scum for various reasons, but it's alleged the specific reason given might be a load of right wing codswallop. I have done no research, but would be interested to know.

Back
Top Bottom