Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sadiq Khan coming up from London to call half the electorate racists

FFS India has a population of over a billion and a quarter, Pakistan has a population of 821m. Bangladesh the smallest fragment of the disintegration of what was India, has a population of 156m, nearly three times that of the UK.

Scotland has a population of just over 5m, and is not a viable nation on its own. Well, not if you want to have exotic things like schools, roads etc.
New Zealand has a population of less than 5 million and they seem to rub along ok.

Scotland has a population of just over 5m, and is not a viable nation on its own. Well, not if you want to have exotic things like schools, roads etc.

I'll bugger off to live with my Aunty in Switzerland. It must be those extra 3 million there that make it so viable over Scotland.

'the destroyers' :D

Yep. The deluded souls who want to destroy Britain, and Scotland, although that would take a little longer.

The SNSP would slit their mother's throat in broad daylight to get their way.

Those who support them fail to see the venality of the SNSP politicians. At present, they do not have complete control, but that is what they want, and are prepared to destroy the country to get it.

Actually, I don't know why I bother. If they they do get their wish, we are totally mobile. We can sell up and move. None of my retirement income will come from Scotland, so is safe when the SNSP drag the country into the sewer.

300,000 in Iceland.

But Scots are incapable of looking after their own affairs, according to some (unionists). The only people that couldn't run their own country.

Anyway...I'm sure Khan's comments will be reflected in the upcoming local elections.

Didn't they have to dismantle their welfare state and disbanded the military?

Edit. Here we go. Something for the Tories to aspire to

What happens when you scrap the welfare state?: New Zealand has, and

There you go.

Scotland spends more than it earns at the moment, and little sign of that changing.
300,000 in Iceland.

But Scots are incapable of looking after their own affairs, according to some (unionists). The only people that couldn't run their own country.

Anyway...I'm sure Khan's comments will be reflected in the upcoming local elections.

There is no doubt that Scots are able to look after their own affairs, of course we can. Scotland earning the money to do so on its own is a different matter.

Just as Brexit is sending jobs out of London, the same would happen were the splitters to get their way.

Scotland spends more than it earns at the moment, and little sign of that changing.
Scotland doesn't have any borrowing powers Sas, how does that work? And it has no input into the Budget or UK policy. But apart from that show me a country that doesn't have debt...the difference is that we don't get to pick ours, we get told.

What we have done with the budget we have has been quite good. Best hospitals, free travel for the old, free prescriptions, free education. yadda yadda

I'm not qualified to comment on that, really.

But Claire Heuchan seems to be some kind of Ph.D. student expert in racism (Stirling University), and I suppose it was convenient for her to change the discussion into one that involves issues that she probably address often....

Forgot to throw this in.

claire racism.jpg

Back
Top Bottom