Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand: rape and sexual abuse allegations, grifting and general dodginess - discussion

Don't watch if you're easily offended by hypocritical nonces. The Cunt.

He really does exude that Sex Case energy doesn’t he. Button up your shirt you greasy fuck.

I know how predators look is inconsequential with the whole problem of these men but still. He’s grotesque and doesn’t even realise it.

The whoops and the cheers. Urgh.

Think the solution to this sort of toxic stuff - Brand but also Twitter is not to share it.
Yeh screenshots in the way forward I think. Every clip is a tiny percentile of the grift but scale it out to millions of clicks and suddenly your part of paying for these cunts mansions.

It’s so fucking wild. Take my perfect left winger, written beautiful books, the moment I find out he’s got sex stuff hanging over him, I cease my adulation. I would stop buying tickets to see him. I wouldn’t shake his hand int the street. He would disgust me.

Brand:

He’s for the broken brained I am sure of it. There is no ethical argument to give this man money or applaud him. Jesus.

Maybe, and it’s a strong maybe, after years of quiet repentance, prison, total responsibility-taking, he could maybe at last turn the tide. That was how repentance and redemption used to kind of work, didn’t it? And, in my view, rightly so. Call me old fashioned. Now you can finance trips to the Caribbean through a YouTube grift. Mental.

Last time I had the misfortune of looking at Laurence Fox's Twitter, even he was saying he thought Brand's Christianity was twaddle. Natural allies, I would've thought, but apparently not.
There's a limited supply of gullible people's money, all the grifters are in competition. This is also why Innsmouth Nige will never endorse Wee Tommy Robinson, no matter how much his supporters beg him to.

There's a limited supply of gullible people's money, all the grifters are in competition. This is also why Innsmouth Nige will never endorse Wee Tommy Robinson, no matter how much his supporters beg him to.
Nah. Farage tries to give himself plausible deniability regarding outright fascism and racism in order to portray himself as a 'sensible' option. He doesn't always succeed in that, but he's not in competition with explicit racists like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. And Farage is also orders of magnitude more successful than Yaxley-Lennon, so why the hell would he endorse him? It would lose him more support than he would gain.

For those who don't have an xtwitter account, and can't "see more", what that useless cunt Icke wrote is:
David Icke @davidicke
Jonathan Roumie is a narrator for the Catholic prayer app Hallow promoted by Russell Brand and was part of the Hallow Super Bowl commercial which caused 'a huge spike of downloads'. The Hallow app is funded by globalist Bilderberg Steering Committee member, the intelligence and Pentagon to his DNA, Peter Thiel, and his business associate, 'anti-globalist' Senator J D Vance. It's all a coincidence - nothing to worry about.
3:36 AM · Jun 23, 2024
You know I'm almost interested enough in what this idiot is saying to go and read up on it. However I see there's an interesting NCIS repeat on very shortly.

Back
Top Bottom