Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand Crap/Not Crap

Russell Brand Crap/not Crap

• Total voters

zenie

>^^<
Img_0310_fansite.jpg

I fuckin love him :D

I like him (eh we agree on something Zenie;) )

He's dapper and dandy. He's playing in Bristol soon, i might try and kiss him. Apparently he's been around the block though, according to Wikipedia Makosi, Becki and Kate Lawler from Big Brother..

electrogirl said:
I like him (eh we agree on something Zenie;) )

He's dapper and dandy. He's playing in Bristol soon, i might try and kiss him. Apparently he's been around the block though, according to Wikipedia Makosi, Becki and Kate Lawler from Big Brother..

We can agree on lots of things!!

He was a smack addict as well - now he says 'comedy is my drug' :confused: :eek: :D

He's just full of energy, he's zany and a bit of a wrongun - plus he reminds me of the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang. :cool:

very good

but very over exposed at the mo

bbbm should have been once or twice a week max imo

BiddlyBee said:
I thought you meant Russell Grant til I saw the pic :oops: I must be tired :D

Someone once told me he was in a loving committed relationship with Andi Peters. A little off topic but maybe someone can shed some light?

I like the guy. I didn't so much at first, but he's gradually grown on me. He fuses an update on the classic Reevesian humour with Red Jezza and Timothy Claypole moves. :cool:

oh he's soooo annoying and he looks like he could be laurence llewelyn bowen's little brother which makes him even more annoying!!!

I saw him a couple of times in standup before he did the Big Brother programmes, and thought he was crap then, too!

Since he has done the BB programmes, he has become even worse because now he thinks he is a major star and a bit special, and is treating the programmes as a vehicle for himself rather than what I thought they were supposed to be.

However, I did laugh out loud at him on the Jonathan Ross show the other week, so perhaps he does have some saving graces?

He's far to shouty and not funny on BBBM , makes my head hurt. Not seen him doing stand-up though so prepared to feel differently if I did.

He's a ponce and he needs a wash, but he makes me laugh - I don't think I'd like him in person though.

not crap. he's a good stand up and i don't usually find comedians funny.

on tv he has his occasions. but it's only so much 'ball sack' jokes one can take.

Back
Top Bottom