Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rfid tags in texas school boycotted due to religious beliefs

What question?
what effect do you think constant global satelight monitoring has on animals and birds that are sensitive to radio freqencies? Why do you think people have observed more and more eratic behaviour from animals like squirrels since Y2K?

what effect do you think constant global satelight monitoring has on animals and birds that are sensitive to radio freqencies? Why do you think people have observed more and more eratic behaviour from animals like squirrels since Y2K?
Everyone knows that is because of crack

That just shows that there are satellites, I believe there are such things as I am watching TV from one as we chat

@pink lobe

If I give you my ID card that has an RFID chip in it how do "they" know I have done that?

Edit to clarify: I have to carry my ID card it is the law here, but it doesn't have an RFID tag in it

@pink lobe

If I give you my ID card that has an RFID chip in it how do "they" know I have done that?

Edit to clarify: I have to carry my ID card it is the law here, but it doesn't have an RFID tag in it
Because they can watch you giving it to me.

@pink lobe

They don't. Hey here's an idea - why not implant the rfid into the skin? Then that would put a stop to that problem.

They don't. Hey here's an idea - why not implant the rfid into the skin? Then that would put a stop to that problem.
Do they do that?

There are much better ways than RFID to track people, why would "they" not use the best way?

First step

biometric-passport.jpg

Tell me more about the squirrels, though. :)
Its not just squirrels, its any animal or bird thats sensitive to radio freqencies. Its easiest to observe the effects on squirrels though, becos they live in urban areas and arent so scared of humans.

Back
Top Bottom