Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Red Dead Redemption 2

been putting quite a few hours into this on PC , enjoying it far more than when I had it on ps4 for some reason, I think before I was trying to rush it, but now have settled into a slower pace and exploring a bit more I realize how much the game has to offer.

I still haven't got round to buying this, it was super expensive at first but is now a bit more tolerable.

just started the epiloge of this game

must say spent 40 bucks for the game but after dropping over 300 hours into the game it kinda worth it

even if half of that time was just wandering around the world and pissing about :D

PS4 for me too. It looked fantastic on that. Genuinely beautiful at times.

Yes. I don't get a chance to play often and so sometimes when I turn it on for the first time in a while, I just spend a while wondering round looking at things.

Would love to see in 4k on a posh TV rather then my old plasma, but can't justify it, especially for the amount I play.

TBF I've still got a lot of love for the ageing plasma. Still think it looks better then many cheaper LED sets.

i bought mine randomly after walking into a pawn shop and see it among 14 other second hand flat screen tellies, for about 150 quid about 2 years back

kinda got the gist from the staff that they were glad to be rid of it as it was making the more newer and expensive lcd tvs look bad

even has a 3d option if it would not give me a massive headache within 30 minutes

:D

I bought it today as well (great minds etc.).

Got to say the amount of bullshit you have to sign up for before you can even get started is putting me right off.

Back
Top Bottom