Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Red Dead Redemption 2

I run it on Xbox one, with the added subscription for multiplayer (xbox live), off a bought disk. It is a huge bit of programing and took the xbox a couple of hours or so to build the game off the disk, it takes a fair bit of storage. It's spectacular to look at though.

Anyone play online? I'm not normally into online stuff as it just seems like loads of people running around like headless chickens or just causing bother for others.

Is it worth giving it a go?

I don't know how many hours in I am now - lots - but I still haven't decided if I like it.

It's good for passing the time, but I can't say I really feel immersed or engaged by the characters etc.
You'll be sad when your fancy horse accidentally dies by being run over by a train

You'll be sad when your fancy horse accidentally dies by being run over by a train
I've had two, both called Bojack. The first one went mysteriously missing and is no doubt dead. I don't even know how or why, possibly a glitch or possibly my carelessness. All of that bonding! Anyway I'm looking after this one.

I've had two, both called Bojack. The first one went mysteriously missing and is no doubt dead. I don't even know how or why, possibly a glitch or possibly my carelessness. All of that bonding! Anyway I'm looking after this one.

was like that for the first 6 months then slowly got dragged into the story

pay a little more attention to your gangs camp.. or not

you get dragged into the plot

spent most of my time riding about doing random shit

Started a new game few weeks ago, now on chapter 4 I think. Even better playing second time around, there's so much detail in the game I missed 1st time.

Got 4 horses, a white Arabian, black Arabian, a racehorse and another decent horse stabled.

They're called, Albert, Bartlett, Tater, and Red Rum.

Back
Top Bottom