Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rave reports!

kalidarkone did you go to the Carbon Music night in the end? I went but no cloak room was really annoying so I left after 3 hours as I felt awkward holding my coat.

Just grabbed tickets to House Of God in Brum for a couple of weeks. :)

kalidarkone did you go to the Carbon Music night in the end? I went but no cloak room was really annoying so I left after 3 hours as I felt awkward holding my coat.

Just grabbed tickets to House Of God in Brum for a couple of weeks. :)
I didn't as I'd been unwell and as much as I wanted to go, I wasn't 100%.
No cloak room is ridiculous! I hope you fed it back!
I went to the rupture night at Trinity last week- sounded really good- but I couldn't handle the off their face people. They always want to touch me or hug me.
I just want to dance and be left alone 😆

I clearly was not in the right head space and was home by 01.30.

I'm not keen on the dnb crowds tbh. Too young and dumb. But then it is that freshers time of year......

I didn't as I'd been unwell and as much as I wanted to go, I wasn't 100%.
No cloak room is ridiculous! I hope you fed it back!
I went to the rupture night at Trinity last week- sounded really good- but I couldn't handle the off their face people. They always want to touch me or hug me.
I just want to dance and be left alone 😆

I clearly was not in the right head space and was home by 01.30.

I'm not keen on the dnb crowds tbh. Too young and dumb. But then it is that freshers time of year......
Yeah fair enough - I definitely am not that chatty at raves these days! Yes is Freshers at the moment I did some outreach stuff around alcohol and substances for them, but I doubt it went in very much. :D

House of God has been going for 30 years and currently runs twice a year at the moment I think. I don't actually know what the line up is yet, but it's Techno, dnb and other stuff. I've never actually made it so excited to go. It draws out a lot of the crowd you who have been going for years so should be a good mix.

Yeah fair enough - I definitely am not that chatty at raves these days! Yes is Freshers at the moment I did some outreach stuff around alcohol and substances for them, but I doubt it went in very much. :D

House of God has been going for 30 years and currently runs twice a year at the moment I think. I don't actually know what the line up is yet, but it's Techno, dnb and other stuff. I've never actually made it so excited to go. It draws out a lot of the crowd you who have been going for years so should be a good mix.
I went to 'House of God' back in the day when I was studying up there, great night, also Atomic Jam was pretty good. Huge venue, crappy attitude from the security though.

I went to 'House of God' back in the day when I was studying up there, great night, also Atomic Jam was pretty good. Huge venue, crappy attitude from the security though.
It's at Tunnel Club now not sure if it's the same venue. I've not been out in Brum for a while but always loved it. Atomic Jam is great.

I took a look and started to consider going....but then realised its on an a Friday night when I will have worked a 12.5 hour shift....so it's not an option for me. But I am really interested in going dancing in other cities.

Back
Top Bottom