Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rave reports!

Was thinking about Mucky Weekender, might be tricky financially. Is it a camping festival or just a day event?

camping
definitely music friday and saturday, not totally sure whats happening on sunday

Thanks, I did a tour with Barry Ashworth many many years ago, he's a larger than life character. :D

I follow Posthuman on twatter, have you been to one of his nights before? Jon DaSilva did a cracking old school acid mix recently(ish) on BBC6, reckon that could be a good night out.

A friend of mine has booked a 6 berth chalet for this and I think I might have been invited?:confused:
I've warned my mate that it's important to arrive with cleaning stuff and clean the chalet first as it's pontins.....

Last edited:
A friend of mine has booked a 6 berth chalet for this and I think I might have been invited?:confused:
I've warned my mate that it's important to arrive with cleaning stuff and clean the chalet first as it's pontius......

Ah I love The Warriors. I'd be quite tempted by that purely as something different. I wish they'd do Bloc again even if the security and sound was off we had an absolute blast.

I'm going to this, all going well. (Richard West is Mr. C, got any veras? Lovely.)

View attachment 263686

Line up is developing.

SUMMER LOVE FESTIVAL ft Adamski, Darren Emerson, Eddie Richards, Kid Batchelor, Mr.C, Robert Owens, Terry Farley, Terry Francis, Trevor Fung & more TBA.

Just noticed Skiddle haven't refunded the booking fee on an impulse purchase of mine that's now been cancelled. So that's a good little swindle for them. Unsurprised of course.

I have a ticket for highrise and teachings in dub for next weekend but I'll still be in London.....and even if I was going to be in Bristol I'm not sure about going. I'm giving the ticket too mdk1.

I'm in a mass dilemma about any events.

I have a ticket for highrise and teachings in dub for next weekend but I'll still be in London.....and even if I was going to be in Bristol I'm not sure about going. I'm giving the ticket too mdk1.

I'm in a mass dilemma about any events.
I bought one for a club and then realised I don't even agree with them being opened as things are so was fortunate they cancelled.

On Saturday, I'm hoping to go to a cool line up including Emperor and Monty at Highrise.....but looking to see if a decent priced ticket comes up As its sold out.

What's more appealing is a bunch of people I know are going. (Tired of being g at these events on my own)

On Saturday, I'm hoping to go to a cool line up including Emperor and Monty at Highrise.....but looking to see if a decent priced ticket comes up As its sold out.

What's more appealing is a bunch of people I know are going. (Tired of being g at these events on my own)
Ah nice. Do like a bit of Emperor. What's high-rise like?

I like it, as it's pretty spacious and has a decent covered outdoor area. It was a bit rammed at rupture last weekend though, and the sound was good but nowhere near as good as teachings in dub a few months back.

Ah, I went to a Faith daytime do a The Cause on Saturday - it was brilliant! Music was spot on (they, and their DJ's are right up my street etc), but great (old!) crowd, and the overall joy of being back in the game = spot on day :thumbs:

i do love the butlins/pontins raving thing...being able to pop back into a chalet at any point is raving perfection...plus having a beach on the doorstep, brilliant

It's (a chalet+rave/party weekend at a Butlins or Pontins) is genuinely one of my remaining bucket list-y things, but the odds of me being able to convince any of my gang to commit to that sort of weekend is nil, sadly :(

It's (a chalet+rave/party weekend at a Butlins or Pontins) is genuinely one of my remaining bucket list-y things, but the odds of me being able to convince any of my gang to commit to that sort of weekend is nil, sadly :(
check this mate

i reckon you can have as mellow time of it as you want, day trips to the beach etc

i know what you mean about let down freinds tho!!

check this mate

i reckon you can have as mellow time of it as you want, day trips to the beach etc

i know what you mean about let down freinds tho!!

I know! I'd do my bollocks to go (especially that lineup!). I just can't find the necessary co-conspirators (and any ideas of sharing a chalet with other randoms is a bit of a stretch:oops:)

Back
Top Bottom