Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rave reports!

It's tonight!!!!
£19.25 including booking fee....looks like still tickets left.....get on the trinity website.

I only found out through a mate who mentioned it in passing!
I'm absolutely hanging unfortunately didn't know about this or I wouldn't have Carried on last night! Have a good one if you go. Nice line up.

I've got my own little rave at Chez Volts - and when they eventually "man up" I have, hopefully a couple of chill out room cats, but it't not looking to promising a the moment, the ingrates

I imagine you would have been into the Noygomi/Betley Welcomes Careful Drivers/Asbestosis axis of the early 90s (Children At Play etc)?
I missed it as I was born 88' haven't heard of them but will check it. I do love drone, noise and ambient going to do a mix at some point.

I missed it as I was born 88' haven't heard of them but will check it. I do love drone, noise and ambient going to do a mix at some point.
Some highlights:

ETA

Was also into these around the same time

And Julian Smyth's Rain Tapes were great compilations of all sorts:

Some highlights:

ETA

Was also into these around the same time

And Julian Smyth's Rain Tapes were great compilations of all sorts:

Thanks will check these out.

Going to ALFOS at Phonox this afternoon, the last one was fantastic. Day raves I like 😆

So now I know why Sean's daughter and mine are having a play date this afternoon, (they're in the same class at school). :D

I've not been to an ALFOS yet, should really get along to one.

So now I know why Sean's daughter and mine are having a play date this afternoon, (they're in the same class at school). :D

I've not been to an ALFOS yet, should really get along to one.
Ha, that'll be it 😆

Second one of these in a row I've been to, such a great night (day). Liking the 4-10pm thing as long as you don't go too near the doors and see it's daylight outside :D

He's probably my favourite DJ these days. From the moment you get in the vibe is already there, everyone up and into it, very friendly bunch. Perfect size club too, small enough to feel really part of it.

He is so consistent, even over such a long set, and the last 90 minutes were epic. Nothing to do with my state, obviously :D

Back
Top Bottom