Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rainbow Disco Club 2024

Ted Bunting

Killer Decorations
Banned
Okay , yeah.

Party time over here in Shizuoka, Japan.

I missed the first set cos hungover and cos onsen. Getting ready to vibe now.

Four Tet’s on later today and the big fella: Antal, is playing Sunday (rain is forecasted but bollocks to that I’m British :D ).

Any of you more informed posters - ska invita hitmouse et al - know any of the acts I should deffo check out?

IMG_1091.jpeg

Peace :thumbs:

Can't claim any expert knowledge on this particular scene, Four Tet is the only one of those names I recognise. And SAMO, but I'm pretty sure this person won't be the same SAMO.

Depends on taste but Friday night red bull stage is the bit that appeals to me ..bass and breakbeats at different tempos. Stones Taro a really cool ukg tempo producer who uses breaks and rave elements.... I think he is Japanese, probably the one act is be most interested to hear. Tim Reaper our own big DJ on the nuskool retro hardcore/jungle tip.

My advice Google everyone! Chance to see some interesting Japanese acts. Mr Ho does "jungle" revive iirc

Depends on taste but Friday night red bull stage is the bit that appeals to me ..bass and breakbeats at different tempos. Stones Taro a really cool ukg tempo producer who uses breaks and rave elements.... I think he is Japanese, probably the one act is be most interested to hear. Tim Reaper our own big DJ on the nuskool retro hardcore/jungle tip.

My advice Google everyone! Chance to see some interesting Japanese acts. Mr Ho does "jungle" revive iirc

On it bro !

That Hessle Audio were pretty pants tbh. Same bass pretty much for 3 hours with zero subtlety and little in the way of variation. Seemed a bit of an rpr soundsystem rip-off but absolutely nowhere near as good.

DJ Nobu and DJ Masada came on b2b immediately after em and within half-an-hour had already taken us on a proper journey. By that point tho my legs had gone. I did still manage to get myself back up for the encore :thumbs: Boss!

Antal today ❤️👌🏻❤️

prins thomas does the whole trippy house/nu-disco stuff really well. full on scandi house.

hessle audio, - ben ufo is really worth checking out, they've been doing great stuff on rinse fm for yonks and are legends withing that scene. shame they sounded disapointing on the night from what you've said.

Back
Top Bottom