Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Chinese commercial stuns viewers

Just read that it's a rip-off in reverse (white man became black) of an Italian ad from a few years back that got slated at the time. So unoriginal bell-ends too.

Ad is Taiwanese not Chinese, I believe. (ah the narcissism of small differences)
It's a mainland brand I think.
ETA just looked and that's what the internet reckons, though more shocked Chinese-language stories about the ad from Taiwanese sources.

Unpleasant but I also condemn any number of adverts on British telly that stereotype east Asians as flying ninjas, inscrutable, zany etc etc.
"Asians"?
This one of the problems of using the word "Asian" to describe a Race of People., in the UK "Asians" means Sub Continental Indian People and the like, and in the USA "Asian" mean Oriental, Chinese Japanese etc. neither of them is really correct, something like 5 different Races live in Asia.

"Asians"?
This one of the problems of using the word "Asian" to describe a Race of People., in the UK "Asians" means Sub Continental Indian People and the like, and in the USA "Asian" mean Oriental, Chinese Japanese etc. neither of them is really correct, something like 5 different Races live in Asia.

My wife describes herself as "east Asian", so who am I to argue?

"Asians"?
lots of different ethnic groups in siberia you seem either unaware of or to have forgotten about.

Are you reading the thread?!

I was saying that the italian one wasn't even original
Are you? I started the thread.
The Chinese advert is very obviously a copy of the Italian advert, in both the girl rejects the Man and changes him to her sexually preferred Race, even the music is pretty similar.

Last edited:
Are you? I started the thread.
The Chinese advert is very obviously a copy of the Italian advert, in both the girl rejects the Man and changes him to her sexually preferred Race, even the music is pretty similar.
Yes i am. That's how i saw the italian video posted 11 posts before yours and also managed to see the post inbetween that i replied to saying that even the italian video wasn't original and then posting a previous similar image. All before you posted the video.

lots of different ethnic groups in siberia you seem either unaware of or to have forgotten about.
?
I know about them, they are members of the Mongoloid Family. i was saying what a useless term "asian" is to use, because at least 5 different Races live in Asian, Oriental=Mongoloid, Indics like Indians Pakistanis etc, Caucasians like Arabs and Persians, Melanesian, and they even had "European" type people living there once.

Last edited:
Yes i am. That's how i saw the italian video posted 11 posts before yours and also managed to see the post inbetween that i replied to saying that even the italian video wasn't original and then posting a previous similar image. All before you posted the video.
I posted the first Post.

?
I know about them, they are members of the Mongoloid Family. i was saying what a useless term "asian" is to use, because at least 5 different Races live in Asian, Oriental=Mongoloid, Indics like Indians Pakistanis etc, Caucasians like Arabs and Persians, Melanesian, and they even had "European" type people living there once.
indics? indics? you know not of what you witter.

I posted the first Post.
Well done. You didn't post the first example of the italian video. I was replying to a post about the original posting of the italian video. To which you responded by posting the italian video in order to bring it to my attention. Almost like you hadn't really read the thread or my post.

Enough of this though.

Back
Top Bottom