Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

Hold on; a wand?

Really? Was/is someone a wizard?
Well the current Lord Chamberlain was once head of MI5.

Anyway....

The Wand of Office is a thin white staff, owned by Lord Chamberlin, which was once meant to be a device used to discipline courtiers if they were too rowdy.

First time its been televised since last time the monarch died the tv was black and white so snooker coverage was trickier.

oddly today looking at the news at work and hearing from facebook fan family mostly

loads of shite about Biden looking old

had to point out to some at work that trump is 4 years younger and aside from a prema tan and tv training

comes across as a bigger cunt that biden would of today

BBB78-D75-D741-432-A-8-E4-D-10363212-AA0-F.jpg
it's so obvious now!

I’m in a wild swimming group on FB for the Yorks Dales.
Bloke posts up his photo diary from yesterday - 34 mile bike ride, meetup with another swimmer, dip in a stunning rock pool under a waterfall and food cooked on his camping stove. Felt slightly jealous tbh, seeing as I worked 9-9.
Random man posts up, ‘You should have been a royalist watching the funeral like 99% of folk. The only forgiveness is if you did FFY. You can become a republican the day after.’
😬
I’ve seen so fucking much of this, in the past 10 days, posted by random men of a certain age.

Just don't get it what sort of secret message is whoever is behind this trying to convey?
It always seem odd to me that the Illuminati will go to such complex methods to send each other a message, what's wrong with a phone call or an email?
They never answer that part. Ooh look, things all add up to a number and possibly a word for next week's Wordle. "To what end?" Oh we can't tell you that!

Back
Top Bottom