Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

It’s going to be weird when Charles croaks in 10 years and there’s just going to be two blokes from GB news with a plastic rose instead

I almost pity the news people who will have to come up with a fortnight's worth of rubbish about why we should all care that king miseryguts has died after serving his country loyally for nearly three whole years or however long old sausage paws lasts.

But only almost.

I almost pity the news people who will have to come up with a fortnight's worth of rubbish about why we should all care that king miseryguts has died after serving his country loyally for nearly three whole years or however long old sausage paws lasts.

But only almost.

Pretty sure you’ll be subjected to days of being told he discovered climate change even before Thatcher, and that he lovingly gardened Highgrove. But really, it will be pretty easy for them to shift the focus on to William and his family, thrust into duty at such tender ages etc.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you’ll be subjected to days of being told he discovered climate change even before Thatcher, and that he loving gardened Highgrove. But really, it will be pretty easy for them to shift the focus on to William and his family, thrust into duty at such tender ages etc.

I heard young William enjoys a good thrusting.

Another loony on TV saying as she went past the box she felt a connection and spoke to the Queen’s dead body. What did she say? "Thanks".

There have surely never been as many Help for Heroes hoodies in central London. Some army grunt from Hull said he had to be there "she was the gaffer".
From what I've heard, SSAFA are the better charity

No, it's someone pretending (for comedic effect) to be ignorant about the meaning of the German sentence "Die Queen" which is just out of shot at the bottom of the front page of the magazine in what you posted, but visible if you click on it to go to the tweet

I don’t know, I think it must be at least partly a deliberate sly dig, as the actual German for ‘the queen” would be “die Königin“, and they must of course know what die means in English 🥸

IMG-20220917-WA0002.jpg
Maidenhead Advertiser have gone full blown grieving!

It's funny being in Maidenhead when something royal happens. Though the town is part of the royal borough and all the civic stuff i.e. town hall, is here the town is so the poor relation to Windsor but people in Maidenhead like to pretend we're still part of it!!

"Oh now Kate and William have moved to the royal Borough maybe we'll see them in Maidenhead" No we fucking won't, for so many reasons!!

Back
Top Bottom