Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

State of Green Park

View attachment 343029

View attachment 343030

View attachment 343031

View attachment 343032

You could have chucked that 30 quid bouquet at the local food bank and it would have done some good

Yep patronising but there you go

It’s going to be weird when Charles croaks in 10 years and there’s just going to be two blokes from GB news with a plastic rose instead
They said this about ‘er HRH not so long back after the baby Diana turbo grief . The Brits seem to revert to their ergonomic default far too readily

The thing I don't get is most archers I know who hunt with a bow are very adept at ensuring that they put a wounded animal out of it's misery swift and fast or they wouldn't shoot it in the first place. How did this poor girl manage to make it outside with such qualified marsmen in the hall?

Fucking Entertainer, aren't they the fundamentalist Christian toy shop that refuses to sell "pagan" stuff? (Harry Potter merch was the thing that it came to a head over, iirc).

They can go fuck themselves with the bristly end of a witch's broomstick.

They don’t open on Sundays either. But they do treat their staff fairly well.

Someone just now willingly joined the queue knowing (that according to estimate) they'll be in it until 6:30 pm tomorrow.

That's the reality we currently live in.

Brexit, Trump, Boris, Covid, The Queue.

The theory that we are living in a simulation isnt seeming quite as wacko to me as it used to.

Is there more in there that says the Germans hate the Queen? The front page doesn't indicate it.

No, it's someone pretending (for comedic effect) to be ignorant about the meaning of the German sentence "Die Queen" which is just out of shot at the bottom of the front page of the magazine in what you posted, but visible if you click on it to go to the tweet

Back
Top Bottom