Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

i hope they shut the queue very suddenly in front of some people who have been there all night, 'sorry, you just missed out - gotta move the box'.

Presumably this has to happen, someone has to be at the front of the queue when they close? Unless I guess they decide at a point that no-one further back than x place in the queue is going to make it in time, and tell everyone behind that to go away. That would the sensible way to do it. But there will still be someone right behind the cut off point who so nearly made it.

I don't think they plan to do it quite so suddenly! as you say, I think they will stop people queuing well in advance so anyone who queues does indeed get in.

TfL, taking their inspiration from the taliban, have banned busking,

I heard a busker on LBC complaining that it meant 25% of his income gone for the period of the ban.

Part of me sympathises, part of me thinks well you chose busking and bad weather and state funerals and shit happens.
Gotta take the rough with the smooth or get a real job. Not a get to choose my own hours and do what I love job.

Front page of RAC website
Fwiw, one of my housemates works in a RAC call centre - no day off on Monday, no day off in lieu, no extra pay, nothing. Pricks.
'Uefa has opened disciplinary proceedings against Celtic after fans displayed anti-monarchy banners during the club's Champions League match against Shakhtar Donetsk.
Meanwhile, Uefa said it would not take action Rangers for defying its rules by playing God Save the King before their 3-0 defeat to Napoli at Ibrox later on Wednesday evening.'

:hmm:🤷‍♀️

I'd not seen those before, "sorry for your loss Michael Fagan" is inspired.

Reactions: Sue
Back
Top Bottom