Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

305472233_1543693856087620_4092089163849609472_n.jpg

Belongs here really although I've mentioned this before. A friend who in other respects seemed very intelligent said to me ooo 30 years ago that he'd once seen Ronald Reagan and the Queen on the same podium and the experience made him a royalist because the gulf in stature between them was so wide. I was speechless as I recall but you could have said the same for Reagan and a plastic duck.

I'd like to pass my condolences to the loyal subjects of Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands and Tuvalu.

They could have a virtual state funeral with an empty box, couldn't they?

(is this the right thread for such remarks?)

I'd like to pass my condolences to the loyal subjects of Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands and Tuvalu.

They could have a virtual state funeral with an empty box, couldn't they?

(is this the right thread for such remarks?)

aye they could also have a random date for the empty box she has a billion biff'days why only one funeral

could even try the old royalist trick or quartering the deseased and sending to the terrorises the sun next sets on queen Lizzie

Apparently heckling a nonce is now an offence

Welcome to the UK 2022, where voicing an opinion now gets your arrested and charged. Way to go.

That guy deserves a tip of the hat for having the courage of his convictions and doing and saying what he did. Full credit to him.

Apparently heckling a nonce is now an offence

From what I saw, this young man was physically assaulted after he'd been hustled to the back. This took place on camera, in front of the police, and yet he was arrested while the person who did it melted back into the crowd. It was quite shocking. I hope the charges against him are dropped.

I read in the Guardian that a Yemeni man has been arrested in Saudi Arabia for praying for the queen at Mecca. I hope the charges against him are dropped too. Either that or the Saudi King should pointedly be left on the bus outside the abbey during the funeral next week.

From what I saw, this young man was physically assaulted after he'd been hustled to the back. This took place on camera, in front of the police, and yet he was arrested while the person who did it melted back into the crowd. It was quite shocking. I hope the charges against him are dropped.

I read in the Guardian that a Yemeni man has been arrested in Saudi Arabia for praying for the queen at Mecca. I hope the charges against him are dropped too. Either that or the Saudi King should pointedly be left on the bus outside the abbey during the funeral next week.
I do hope they can find a female bus driver to chauffer him. One of the more amusing stories about the Queen in recent years

Back
Top Bottom