Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

:D This is so true.

I once mentioned, in passing, to a friend’s parents that my favourite painting was The Laughing Cavalier. Over the next few years I got several postcards, a calendar, and a fridge magnet, all featuring the jolly gent!

Absolutely not a complaint. They’re lovely people and I’m well chuffed that they think of me at all. Just a bit left-field after an extremely casual remark.

Last edited:
:D This is so true.

I once mentioned, in passing, to a friend’s parents that my favourite painting was The Laughing Cavalier. Over the next few years I got several postcards, a calendar, and a fridge magnet, all featuring the jolly gent!

Absolutely not a complaint. They’re lovely people and I’m well chuffed that they think of me at all. Just a bit left-field.

My mum mentioned to an elderly relative that lived in Devon she loved clotted cream once. Every single birthday she got some through the post. Ever single year it was broken or off. My mum was far too stupid/polite to ever tell her. This went on for about thirty years until the relative died.

That will produce interesting results. St. James Park is infested with rats as can be seen clearly after dark. They will enjoy burrowing in the bouquets with tasty marmalade sarnies interspersed.
Be careful getting home on the Tube y'all 😱

tumblr_cacfcab1a51e970c9fb8cd83208d428c_35f93d2e_500.gif

stuff weird atm

was at work today and someone brought up the chants from the irish football over the weekend

had to point out that the queens not hated in Ireland and would you ever expect football chant to be respectable in normal situation

"Ireland not in the 1970's just like over here a lot of football fans are cunts"

mind boggles when the tommy tommy Robinson chat barely get a eyebrow raised

even guy defending beating up the rory lad by going on about Celtic pedos

da fuck

sure old biddies have a stock from the jubilee

they could be doing this for years

maybe a official warning like not putting marmalade sandwich's out for the queen reindeer

Back
Top Bottom