Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

I work for an American company and they are all very upset on our behalf. Lots of emails about how they understand how upset we must be and how she was a compassionate, loving mother and they are hoping that we can work with our grief. The boss of the whole company was telling us about how his mother modelled herself on HRH today. I mean it's very sweet and nice of them but I don't think any of us really care. We all have to agree though, to not be rude.
Didn't you try and blag compassionate leave?

There’s still Wimpys? Cool!
I got a job as a barman at a bowling alley once, they had wimpy indoors at all their branches. They tried to make me train for the wimpy but I pointed out that I answered the job advert for a barman not a burger man job. They tried to rope me into doing lane dances at the kiddies parties at one point. Just be a multirole clown for your 20p above minimum wage gtf.

In any case that's the only Wimpys I've seen in the 21st century

I think maomao still has a real wimpy near him iirc

I got a job as a barman at a bowling alley once, they had wimpy indoors at all their branches. They tried to make me train for the wimpy but I pointed out that I answered the job advert for a barman not a burger man job. They tried to rope me into doing lane dances at the kiddies parties at one point. Just be a multirole clown for your 20p above minimum wage gtf.

In any case that's the only Wimpys I've seen in the 21st century

I think maomao still has a real wimpy near him iirc
I’ve got a Wimpy a couple of miles away from me in south London. Went there a few weeks ago and had a beanburger. Might go again this weekend and have dessert this time (Brown Derby).

Back
Top Bottom