Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

I work for an American company and they are all very upset on our behalf. Lots of emails about how they understand how upset we must be and how she was a compassionate, loving mother and they are hoping that we can work with our grief. The boss of the whole company was telling us about how his mother modelled herself on HRH today. I mean it's very sweet and nice of them but I don't think any of us really care. We all have to agree though, to not be rude.

I work for an American company and they are all very upset on our behalf. Lots of emails about how they understand how upset we must be and how she was a compassionate, loving mother and they are hoping that we can work with our grief. The boss of the whole company was telling us about how his mother modelled herself on HRH today. I mean it's very sweet and nice of them but I don't think any of us really care. We all have to agree though, to not be rude.

My company, including international offices, and assorted clients have become pretty aware today how few fucks I give.

I just went past two shops that had a commemorative window display. One was an estate agents but instead of houses they had loads of pictures of the queen and one was a florist and they had pictures and crowns and flowers. The mind boggles.

His mum was a work shy racing fanatic who used to rock up to the local shop with a pair of scissors and cut the security barriers?

That’s white British (2011 census). Just under 60% white total.

Broader point stands of course.

I think there’s quite a lot of change in the last 10 years. I read somewhere that a lot of white non-British have left in the last couple of years (gone back to Europe etc.).

I lost a lot of work colleagues to Italy, Germany, Ukraine and Spain not that long after Brexit.

In other industries a lot went to Eastern Europe.

Is a side point, obv.

Last edited:
You're surely all so upset you need at least one paid day off..?

You’ll be unsurprised to hear that he has a podcast…

Well, that's not exactly a hanging offence, I like several podcasts. If it's racist scumbag grifty bullshit though, well.

On Gab, indeed

Back
Top Bottom