Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

In my town the fruit and veg stall under the Pepperpot has got themselves a flagpole with a Union Flag on it, good effort but some points to be lost due to lack of half mastmanship…

View attachment 342013View attachment 342014
Hacktually it's protocol to fly the flag at full mast today in honour of the new King ascending the throne. Back to half mast tomorrow. Whether this is by accident or design only the costermonger will know.

Full mast today because sausage fingers Charlie is officially being proclaimed king. Back to half mast tomorrow.

Hacktually it's protocol to fly the flag at full mast today in honour of the new King ascending the throne. Back to half mast tomorrow. Whether this is by accident or design only the costermonger will know.

I bow to your knowledge on royal protocol and shall update my files accordingly:

weepiper Steel Icarus - lickspittles.

I've deactivated my FB account (for a week), after my wife's friend shared a photo of Phil with words 'Thanks everyone, I'll look after her now."

The world has actually gone mad.

(E2a, this does mean my entire social media interaction now consists of u75 and Twitter, which is worrying that both seem far more balanced and sane then literally everywhere else.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom