Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Premiership restart June 2020 - where the games are being televised

The free Sky games are on a freeview etc channel (Sky Pick) which no signup is required for.

The Amazon games are free, you dont need a prime membership to get them, but I suppose you will still need to create a free account with them to see them.

Have just checked on line. I have freeview play; nothing. I also have a Roku box on which I could get Sky Store, but I won't sign up for anything Sky.
I can't find Sky Pick on my Sony Android TV (I've got YouView which hasn't got it it listed). Anyone know how I can access the game?
Or watch it online, dodgy like?

Someone could have said something! On freeview play, it is no Sky Pick, it is simply Pick, channel 11. I've just got home and see the Norwich game has just finished
:facepalm:
even if sky is free for a month they will be wanting email n stuff - no thanks.

First 20 mins of this game was like watching late period Mourinho v late period Van Gaal. Livened up a bit due to a well taken Spurs goal

Slightly to one side, Norwich lost at home, look certain to go down and 400 or do jobs lost there today with a book supplier going bust. :(

I've indulged myself with Sky for a couple months. As far as I can make out there is no way of turning off the artificial crowd noise. Clearly they've decided football is fucking boring without it, or summat.

Van I hear a few west ham fans calling for the final whistle to put them out of their misery.NO, they have all fallen asleep
Screenshot_20200620-190126.png

Second half of Watford Leicester was good. Wolves were excellent. Palace were good. Think the trends are that home advantage isnt much of an advantage and that fitness levels are going to be key over the next few games. Drinks break is a joke,

I've indulged myself with Sky for a couple months. As far as I can make out there is no way of turning off the artificial crowd noise. Clearly they've decided football is fucking boring without it, or summat.

I think it's partly to drown out some of the fruitier language used by players and managers during matches. It was a total swearfest in the games they didn't have it.

I think it's partly to drown out some of the fruitier language used by players and managers during matches. It was a total swearfest in the games they didn't have it.

shame - good opportunity to stamp out dissent from players

Merseyside derby on Pick, Freeview 11, tonight at 7pm.

Well that was two hour that might've been better spent. Credit to Everton though, who were quite good.

I didn't bother with Man City-Burnley this evening, because I don't seem to enjoy watching the former play. I've just checked the score and I think I was right not to bother.

someone paid an advertising company to fly a banner with the legend "white lives matter - burnley" above the etihad

they are currently three down at HT, and getting smashed

Fair play to Burnley FC who have released a very strongly worded condemnation of this. People on Twitter have allegedly identified some people responsible for hiring the plane, identified the aircraft and flight path , the company that the plane came from and the pilot.

Back
Top Bottom