Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Premiership failures

Joe Cole - 56 England caps, 3 pl titles, 2 fa cups 1 league cup. Fucking loser.

Savio Nsereko, Mido, Roberto, Diego Tristan, Seb Haller, Joey Beauchamp, Jon Spector, Calleri, Wellington Paulista, Enner Valencia, Modibo Maiga etc etc etc. And that's about 1% of West Ham’s .
I forgot Tristan had a short spell here. He was so good at Deportivo.

I vote for Amir Zaki. Had a great start and turned shit really quickly.

article-0-02D4A2E600000578-825_224x239.jpg

Savio Nsereko, Mido, Roberto, Diego Tristan, Seb Haller, Joey Beauchamp, Jon Spector, Calleri, Wellington Paulista, Enner Valencia, Modibo Maiga etc etc etc. And that's about 1% of West Ham’s .
Beauchamp (RIP) was a wonderful player. Not sure you can call him a PL failure given he didn't play a single game - signed in June, sold in August

I said he didn't fulfill the whole potential that he was laden with at a very young age. Of that wonderful generation from West Ham it's difficult to argue that he achieved more than Lampard, Ferdinand and Carrick, although I'd say only Carrick rivaled him for talent.

Pogba. His transfer fee, wages and reputation was in no way matched by his half arsed club performances. Never understood why ManU stuck with him waiting for him to finally come good (bit like bob dylan fans over the past 40 years) .

Was a legend on the original champ man as well.
M/A R/C. Best paired with M/A L/C either side of a S C in a 4-3-3.

I used to like playing as Crewe with a midfield of Robbie Savage, Neil Lennon and a young Danny Murphy, with Gareth Whalley as an option off the bench.

On 31 January 2018, 25-year old Jordan Hugill joined West Ham United from Preston North End on a four-and-a-half year contract, for a fee reportedly between £8m and £10m ...

48C6EF2C00000578-5337631-image-a-9_1517443549644.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

... after two loan spells (to Championship teams Middlesbrough and Queens Park Rangers, respectively) and three appearances, totalling 22 minutes of playing time for West Ham United (Goals: Nil) (he was bought as a striker), he was sold to then recently Championship team Norwich City for a fee of up to £5 million on 24 August 2020.

On 31 January 2018, 25-year old Jordan Hugill joined West Ham United from Preston North End on a four-and-a-half year contract, for a fee reportedly between £8m and £10m ...

48C6EF2C00000578-5337631-image-a-9_1517443549644.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

... after two loan spells (to Championship teams Middlesbrough and Queens Park Rangers, respectively) and three appearances, totalling 22 minutes of playing time for West Ham United (Goals: Nil) (he was bought as a striker), he was sold to then recently Championship team Norwich City for a fee of up to £5 million on 24 August 2020.
Sure but he's immortal for not being able to wait to run out in front of all those bubbles.

I mean, we can do West Ham ones for ever if we want.

Last edited:
Pogba. His transfer fee, wages and reputation was in no way matched by his half arsed club performances. Never understood why ManU stuck with him waiting for him to finally come good (bit like bob dylan fans over the past 40 years) .
A decision made by the marketing department.

Chelsea, the US dude spending all the money seems confused like he is assembling an offence and defensive line, not a real football team.

Also as a United fan, almost everyone for 5 years before ETH except Bruno.

Chelsea, the US dude spending all the money seems confused like he is assembling an offence and defensive line, not a real football team.

Also as a United fan, almost everyone for 5 years before ETH except Bruno.

Despite whatever you think about the current owner and the club's transfers its very hard to make a case that the club has been a Premiership failure. tbh.

Back
Top Bottom