Man City v Arsenal
Premier League
20:15
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Friday 19th June 2020
Norwich City v Southampton
Premier League
18:00
Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD / Pick
Tottenham Hotspur v Man Utd
Premier League
20:15

Saturday 20th June 2020
Watford v Leicester City
Premier League
12:30
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal
Premier League
15:00
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
West Ham v Wolves
Premier League
17:30
AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace
Premier League
19:45
BBC One

Sunday 21st June 2020
Newcastle United v Sheffield United
Premier League
14:00
Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD / Pick
Aston Villa v Chelsea
Premier League
16:15
Everton v Liverpool
Premier League
19:00
Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra

Full listing here Live Premier League Fixtures On TV Schedule 2019/20 UK

I'm sure there was some kind of promise about showing some games for free. Did I imagine that?

i guess people in Taiwan and Singapore watch more premier league matches on TV than the British public.

Hoping that a lack of fans in stands will mean a stop to OTT celebrations and full team group hugs, and a return of 1970s air punches, maybe with a little skip.

Last edited:
List with all free to air games highlighted:

Wednesday, June 17
  • Aston Villa v Sheffield United - 6pm SKY
  • Man City v Arsenal - 8.15pm SKY
Friday, June 19
  • Norwich v Southampton 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
  • Tottenham v Manchester United - 8.15pm SKY
Saturday, June 20
  • Watford v Leicester 12.30pm BT
  • Brighton v Arsenal 3pm BT
  • West Ham v Wolves 5.30pm SKY
  • Bournemouth v Crystal Palace 7.45pm BBC - FREE TO AIR
Sunday, June 21
  • Newcastle v Sheffield United 2pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
  • Aston Villa v Chelsea 4.15pm SKY
  • Everton v Liverpool 7pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Other confirmed free to air games
Wednesday June 24
  • Manchester United v Sheffield United 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
  • Norwich v Everton 6pm BBC - FREE TO AIR
Thursday June 25
  • Burnley v Watford 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Sunday June 28
  • Watford v Southampton 4.30pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Monday June 29
  • Crystal Palace v Burnley 8pm AMAZON FREE TO AIR
Tuesday June 30
  • Brighton v Manchester United 8.15pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Wednesday July 1
  • Bournemouth v Newcastle 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR

It seems that my friend who lets me have their SkyGo login is not renewing their subscription for the end of the season :facepalm: Probably no bad thing as I would be spending a LOT of time watching footy otherwise :hmm:

Hopefully I have access to Sky Pick for the Everton v Liverpool game on Sunday :)

Tottenham v Manchester United is looking like the tasty game over the first few day.

Ideally I would like to see an ill tempered, injury filled goalless draw ;)

I usually used my ex's Sky Go, but since we've broke up during COVID (nice) and I need as many distractions as I can get right now I friend hooked me up with a dodgy IPTV subscription to an Amazon Fire Stick.

From what I've seen so far I'm really impressed. But the big test will be how the streams hold up for the Merseyside Derby on Sunday, although there's multiple channels to choose from (UK/CAN/US/AUS/Middle East/Carribean/Hong Kong/Indian/Malyasian/Middle East/New Zealand/South Africa and Thailand) so hopefully at least one will hold up.

I usually used my ex's Sky Go, but since we've broke up during COVID (nice) and I need as many distractions as I can get right now I friend hooked me up with a dodgy IPTV subscription to an Amazon Fire Stick.

From what I've seen so far I'm really impressed. But the big test will be how the streams hold up for the Merseyside Derby on Sunday, although there's multiple channels to choose from (UK/CAN/US/AUS/Middle East/Carribean/Hong Kong/Indian/Malyasian/Middle East/New Zealand/South Africa and Thailand) so hopefully at least one will hold up.

Merseyside derby is on Pick according to that first link Badgers posted. Freeview Ch 11.

The US ones are normally good if the UK ones are rammed . Flow sports in the Caribbean is good as is Kayek .

I've got the same setup, not sure if you have the EPL and EFL Categories but they're good on match days too.

Depends on which app the IPTV services use how the games are categorised tbh . On some they just create an extra folder . If you the U.K. ones crash then these guides tell you want channels the games are on

Back
Top Bottom