Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Post-referendum HandWringo™!

Honestly, this referendum has only confirmed what I knew for many years now, that liberals have been, are and always will be the main enemy of the working class. Much like when someone gets too drunk and comes out saying all the things they really think and feel, this referendum has been very, very revealing.

from the comments, some deep thinkers here, are they aware of Golden Dawn?

But remember, they are the intelligent and educated ones, unlike us dumb proles.

Mind you, I have no problem with the precious little liberal snowflakes up and moving out of the country, they can all fuck off and Britain would be all the better for it!

But I would feel sorry for the poor country that has to take all these cunts in.

Honestly, this referendum has only confirmed what I knew for many years now, that liberals have been, are and always will be the main enemy of the working class. Much like when someone gets too drunk and comes out saying all the things they really think and feel, this referendum has been very, very revealing.

Andy Anderson, The Enemy is the Middle Class?

Leader Tim Farron said on Saturday night that he would be “clear and unequivocal” with voters that if elected it would set aside the referendum result and keep Britain in the EU.

He said the referendum result amounted to a “howl of anger” at politicians and that the election of a liberal government would be a way of registering a change of heart by the electorate.

No change of heart from the political class then; presumably not needed. People have had their 'howl' now let's get back to business as usual; this seems a hugely dangerous approach even if your desire is for more of the same.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

The fools seem oblivious that if they effectively shut down the constitutional route to express major dissatisfaction then they're only leaving the unconstitutional route open . The next manifestation of anger could ..easily...be a lot more unpleasant than farage . If that's the route they opt to take. And sadly I suspect that could be quite likely . It's a fascists wet dream frankly .
That route won't make the anger and dissatisfaction go away, it'll make it worse . Even more hopeless and marginalised .

Article from the Irish Times. Comparison of Johnson to Churchill is a light touch

Fintan O’Toole: Brexit fantasy is about to come crashing down

To fill our cousins in on the background of this handwringing, bed wetting OToole fuckwit. Among other things...this self styled top Irish intellectual once went on telly and tried to lay the personal blame for the Irish troubles on a 4 piece folk balladeer outfit name of the Wolfe Tones . He actually did that , in a head to head debate with them . Wherein the top intellectual was soundly trounced. And indeed the studio audience actually started laughing out loud at him . The Wolfe tones..wel they're not all that intellectual . But easily humiliated him.

And when we had the banking crisis tens of thousands took to the streets, went marching, Fintan gave them a fine speech from the platform about the national disgrace ...and then told them to go home.

An arsehole.

We won't necessarily be at the back of the queue for TTIP

No, we can't protect ourselves from TTIP by leaving Europe. Here's why

That's a February article but yes quite possible and we may even get worse conditions because we're less powerful than the EU. The other article is directly quoting the American Ambassador reiterating Obama's statement now, though:

"Mr Obama had said a post-Brexit, US-UK trade deal would be a long time coming – because America would focus first on big blocs such as the EU.

“It’s not going to happen any time soon,” Mr Obama said, “because our focus is on negotiating with a big bloc, the EU. The UK is going to be in the back of the queue.”

And at least we might have a chance of an election fought over the issue, or even a ...... referendum. There was no possibility of choice in the EU.

Imagine what the luvvies would be carrying on like if the Russians had a vote to join the EU and Putin rejected the identical result ...using their very own arguments .

Liberageddon. Hipsters tearing their beards out . Rivers of polish lager.

I've had the very dubious pleasure of spending a few hours this weekend at barbecues with some of the not quite so liberal m/c. They don't seem to give the slightest fuck about Brexit beyond regretting not getting Euros earlier for their summer holidays.

I've had the very dubious pleasure of spending a few hours this weekend at barbecues with some of the not quite so liberal m/c. They don't seem to give the slightest fuck about Brexit beyond regretting not getting Euros earlier for their summer holidays.
We have, on the remain protests thread, a prominent remain supporter - and a supporter in the name of internationalism - now arguing that what the EU did to greece was what was should have happened and neither a borrower nor a lender be.

Gwyneth Paltrow blubbering drama queen award goes to .....

I was just waiting for a " useless eaters " at the end of that one . Bound to be hate crimes against the elderly if these hipsters aren't stopped/ rounded up whatever . .

Back
Top Bottom